#13 - 30/10/10 - Saints 0-3 Celtic - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having very kindly been educated by those that know about football, last nights defeat was simply a case of individual errors and we were absolutely awesome otherwise, almost reducing grown men to tears with the performance. Nothing at all was wrong.

To change anything would therefore obviously be totally crazy so the only option we have is to go with the same again given it was such a rip roaring success last night.

Smith

Anderson

Mackay

Duberry

Maybury

Millar

Davidson

Craig

Grainger

Parkin

Samuel

Go team, ra ra ra.

Stuff

Internet punditry, serious business.

Due to a stupid error on my part, I will be in Perth but will be unable to attend.

Hopefully the TV will be in on time, will grab a beer and steal a 2 seater leather couch for the duration.

I think we should start Haber, which is not something I would have said at the start of the season. (I can admit when I am wrong.)

Edited by The Reverend

Moving on from the disappointment of being knocked out of the cup, how do people think we'll fair this time round against the ****?

Personally I think if we start with the 4-4-2 like the second half last night then we do have a good chance.

Sorry Ghostie, I got in there before you this week.:laugh:

Nae worries D.. You da man:wink:

have a standing area in the ground ,which helps to create a noise.why cant we get the same.

You know the reason slf. Tayside Police only appear to be able to exert authority for authority's sake - par for the course if you ask me. They are afraid of the size of the Celtic support, plain and simple, and as a result are completely redundant when it comes to enforcing stadium rules. So to cope with their ineptitude they instead get heavy with about 6 Saints fans in a largely empty part of the East Stand with nobody behind them who are simply trying to draw attention to the hypocrisy.

Pathetic.