#14 - 06/11/10 - Saints 0-3 Kilmarnock - SPL

slf

Dont know why so many are shouting for Dels head after a couple of poor performances.

We are still in the SPL and not at the foot - He can only put out the players that he has and who HE thinks will do a job on the park.

The players today have let themselves and the Manager down.

Cant believe we are shouting for "Tango-man" and John McGlynn....both have failed elsewhere......I believe Del will turn it around....Roll on Motherwell then Hearts,

Great post. 101 it is about time you lost that chip on your shoulder.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know why so many are shouting for Dels head after a couple of poor performances.

We are still in the SPL and not at the foot - He can only put out the players that he has and who HE thinks will do a job on the park.

Cant believe we are shouting for "Tango-man" and John McGlynn....both have failed elsewhere......I believe Del will turn it around....Roll on Motherwell then Hearts,

Not helped by the fact both Jody and Muzz are injured and shouldn't have played in the first place.

Not helped by the fact both Jody and Muzz are injured and shouldn't have played in the first place.

They declared themselves fit and wanted to play.....Manager would have been damned one way or another.........yeah the last 2 games have been disappointing but shouldnt be a call for dels head....he works with the squad he has.

Hopefully a win against Motherwell then hearts will have you all back on side.

They declared themselves fit and wanted to play.....Manager would have been damned one way or another.........yeah the last 2 games have been disappointing but shouldnt be a call for dels head....he works with the squad he has.

Hopefully a win against Motherwell then hearts will have you all back on side.

I had a torn ligament in my foot but declared myself fit to work, despite me having been in A&E three days prior. I had to be told not to work by a doctor before I realised how bad an idea it would have been to work.

These players are not doctors, if you are not fit to play and a medical type tells you you aren't fit, regardless of what your boss says you shouldn't work. If you work and you aren't fit to you let yourself down by affecting your health and your workmates down because you can't work to optimum capacity. Not to mention the customers - us, the fans.

Edited by CynicalSaintee

I had a torn ligament in my foot but declared myself fit to work, despite me having been in A&E three days prior. I had to be told not to work by a doctor before I realised how bad an idea it would have been to work.

These players are not doctors, if you are not fit to play and a medical type tells you you aren't fit, regardless of what your boss says you shouldn't work.

And which medical type told them that they shouldnt play ?

Good point, I'm not a fan of libel accusations, I'll edit my post accordingly.

So you accept that if the players themselves had declared themselves fit and had possibly passed a pre match fitness test ( say possibly) that THEY made that decision and it wasnt the manager who "forced" (allegedly) them to play ?

We have all seen players return from injury and pick up injuries during the course of the game.......Muzz and Jody appeared to be Ok (my view) and that Muzzs' new injury was due to his efforts to get the ball.

So you accept that if the players themselves had declared themselves fit and had possibly passed a pre match fitness test ( say possibly) that THEY made that decision and it wasnt the manager who "forced" (allegedly) them to play ?

We have all seen players return from injury and pick up injuries during the course of the game.......Muzz and Jody appeared to be Ok (my view) and that Muzzs' new injury was due to his efforts to get the ball.

Just because you think you are fit enough doesn't mean you are.

Muzz's form has suffered this season, and did so last season as well, largely due to niggling injuries. He shouldn't be played until he's recovered 100%. Same story for Morris.

Ancient, it seems he is the monkey, the organ grinder is working him from up the bottom

Just because you think you are fit enough doesn't mean you are.

Muzz's form has suffered this season, and did so last season as well, largely due to niggling injuries. He shouldn't be played until he's recovered 100%. Same story for Morris.

So the players themselves should take responsibility for saying they were fit and available for selection.

I assume we still have a club Doctor who can examine them ?

Niggling injuries can last a lifetime - so id argue you will never get a player at the 100% mark.

Well Said mate!!Agree 100%

till you called me a chuffin monkey!!:

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Dels head???? Should be Graingers head on the block!!!!!!

Disgrace with his poor discipline last week which left whole team at sixes and sevens this week.

Maybury out of position. Mackay in his poorer position. Dubes no trust in dinky. Liam holding back as a winger to cover exposed maybury.

Should have produced better as a unit but Dannys stupid sending off left us disjointed.

Derek McInnes, please get out of my football club. You've done a great job and all, but I think you've taken us as far as you can. Ta.

You are a moron!!!!! i'd love to watch the likes of you, alone in a room discussing football with the likes of derek mcinnes. he'd pull your pants down and watch you implode. moron!!!

Hibs fans called for Yogis head and in true Hibs fashion they agreed. 8 managers in ten seasons.p.s. under the new guy not only have they no points but have yet to score a goal. St mirren fans demanded a new manager..they got Danny Lennon and bottom spot in the league.

Carefull what you wish for we are going through a sticky patch. If the gaffer and the players selected up their game a bit we should improve. In del we trust..at the moment.

Edited by Kilgour
Spelling