Scottish Cup Semi Final Draw + Ticket Details + Travel Details

Legend of Zorro

Where are youn likely to purchase tickets for Hampden for SC Semi?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone still looking for seats on a bus to the semi we've just had word that the Barossa Street Saints Club are thinking of laying on a 2nd bus if there's enough interest.

They're leaving at 9.30am.

Phone 628391 to note your interest/book seats.:D

try the Barossa Street Saints Club.

The thought of us only taking around 3000 fans to a Scottish Cup semi-final is absolutely heart-breaking!:shock:

I blame live TV (two different channels are showing the game) and the fact that the game is at Hampden Park.

We're looking at a 'crowd' of around 12K this Saturday.:shock:

Take live TV out of the of the picture and switch the game to Tynecastle or Easter Road and the atmosphere would be much more conducive to a Scottish Cup Semi.

Hampden will be ghostly on Saturday.:sad:

On the plus side it looks like we may be getting in the purple carpark at Hampden after all...

The thought of us only taking around 3000 fans to a Scottish Cup semi-final is absolutely heart-breaking!:shock:

I blame live TV (two different channels are showing the game) and the fact that the game is at Hampden Park.

We're looking at a 'crowd' of around 12K this Saturday.:shock:

Take live TV out of the of the picture and switch the game to Tynecastle or Easter Road and the atmosphere would be much more conducive to a Scottish Cup Semi.

On the plus side it looks like we may be getting in the purple carpark at Hampden after all...

A televised Scottish cup semi final should have no bearing at all on how many fans attend a game of this magnitude. 2,700 fans is an utter disgrace and all those watching on tv should be ashamed to call themseves St Johnstone supporters. Embarrasing. Anyone reading this and deciding to watch on TV please rethink. The only way you can influence the outcome of a the game and be a 12th man is by actually being there...........COME ON get behind your team

A televised Scottish cup semi final should have no bearing at all on how many fans attend a game of this magnitude. 2,700 fans is an utter disgrace and all those watching on tv should be ashamed to call themseves St Johnstone supporters. Embarrasing. Anyone reading this and deciding to watch on TV please rethink. The only way you can influence the outcome of a the game and be a 12th man is by actually being there...........COME ON get behind your team

Yip, as at close of business last night we'd sold just under 2800 tickets.

Oh, and the 12.45pm kick-off time doesn't help either.

Oh for the good old days of 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday...:roll:

True- the muppets at the sfa never seem to learn though! There will probably be a crowd of 13,000 at hampden on Saturday-Tynecastle would have been perfect! However, the sfa seem to think that it'll be better to play the game in a stadium which is only 25% full......... :roll:

Our form running up to this will not have helped ticket sales! Anyone in two minds about attending may not bother.

A performance tonight could help.

I see your point but our recent form shouldnt stop any one from going.

its the semi final of the scottish cup,

a final we have never been in, a great chance to get there for the 1st time.

a game we can win as we missed the old firm (FOR A CHANGE)

form can get thrown out the window, its a one off game .

a chance to create history, even maybe winning the cup too.

a potential place in europe.

this is what we have waited for ,for 127yrs............. get yourself there......:wink:

Disagree. What gives you the right to say that?

Sorry if offence caused, an emotional plea from the heart!!:)

I know, I had trouble making arrangements for Saturday with shifts etc in order to make sure I could go. Granted there will be unemployed, those redundant, just become a mother, long term sick etc etc etc.

Having said that and taking all those circumstances into account, less than 3,000 fans would highlight that there must be many many individuals outwith such circumstances who are making an informed decision that they will not attend and choose to watch it on TV.

I say this, please reconsider. This is a big, big big game. Is it not?

The opportunity to be in the final of the Scottish Cup and Motherwell stand in our way.

You can only influence the game by being there.

Come on lets get down to Mount Florida in numbers comrades.

COME ON YE SAINTS!!

I see your point but our recent form shouldnt stop any one from going.

its the semi final of the scottish cup,

a final we have never been in, a great chance to get there for the 1st time.

a game we can win as we missed the old firm (FOR A CHANGE)

form can get thrown out the window, its a one off game .

a chance to create history, even maybe winning the cup too.

a potential place in europe.

this is what we have waited for ,for 127yrs............. get yourself there......:wink:

Exactly!

Just got 2 tickets for the North Stand. The boy said, that there was about 2700ish sold. He still remains hopefull, and says its early days.

Hail Hail, the South Livi Saints are here. What the hell do we care now................

On the motherwell forum that as of today they have sold 5000 tickets. not doing much better

Can't make it - and i'm gutted, but definitely not ashamed mate. I can't get the time off, end of story. Really sorry to upset you though.:roll: