Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think after poaching me from my team you're owe me one ;)

Excuse me but I never POACHED you from YOUR team

You said on 31st of March

count me in ghostie

I never forced you to say that young man, but once you accepted a place on the WAP team for this game, I would not expect you to then play for the opposition in this one off game even if you will be playing for them full time afterwards.

Call me old fashioned, but in my world a mans ( or boys:wink:) word is his bond.

This shall be my last word on the subject and I will now consider it closed.:laugh::laugh:

Just on the goalkeeping matter, I'd be happy to play in goal the first half and outfield the second if that helps?

I won't be able to make Ormond's afterwards, might have to work later in the afternoon.

From no goalie to three :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How good are you on a scale of 1 to 10

Same question for you Drew...

If you both wanna play 45 mins in goal I am happy enough but I think we will have to play it by ear and see how the game goes.So we go with Drew at the start and react if we have to. Got you on the right side of Midfield to begin with.

From no goalie to three :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How good are you on a scale of 1 to 10

Same question for you Drew...

If you both wanna play 45 mins in goal I am happy enough but I think we will have to play it by ear and see how the game goes.So we go with Drew at the start and react if we have to. Got you on the right side of Midfield to begin with.

Well I never got any further than Burrelton - that should be a clue!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd say I'm an 11 out of 10 of course!

Was just putting myself forward in case you felt you needed more cover in that position - perfectly happy to play right midfield for the full 90 - probably the best place for me!

Lets start with two goalies and go for a late 1-0 winner :D

What is it with young lad's and injuries. When we were young we never got injured ! I think it is just "trendy" to have an injuries nowadays, bet there is f*ck all wrong with you !!!!

Its probably a result of playing 5 nights a week. I suppose you don't really get injuries when you only play tennis once a year and even then get your mrs to do most of the running :wink: