Who would you like at saints for next season?

saintcraigieboy

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Football/article/13573/dundee-united-s-david-robertson-to-seek-new-challenge-with-st-johnstone.html

Dundee United's David Robertson to seek new challenge with St Johnstone

Dundee United midfielder David Robertson is set to sign for Tayside rivals St Johnstone.

This is in the courier this morning I don't know if it's just a rumour

Its on BBC aswell, seems really odd IMO another CM? bye bye Muzz :cry:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertson would be an excellent signing. He is a typical dogged box to box midfielder who also chips in with the odd goal.

I like his tenacity. Good signing if he comes.

Still need a centre half and another striker. Haber coming back I think won't happen. His salary is too high, although he is a good player.

Sunday Mail have said Darren Dods will be out of contract in the summer and falkirk are in negotiations with him. Not sure if united have offered him a new contract but he is a proven premier league defender and i would definetly welcome him back to saints

hahahahahahahahahaha! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

he's even worse than Ando, no thanks.

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA!!! The guy is an absolute machine. He's probaly about 3 stones overweight and apparently can't train to having buggered knees but he's a total bear and would destroy the SPL. Get him signed! Just saying eh.

Just had a look at his stats he scores goals wherever he goes so could be worth looking at

I don't know much about him so did some checking up on his stats. He doesn't appear to be the goal scoring midfielder he's being portrayed as. 17 in 117 appearances if Wiki is right with 5 and 6 a season being his best total. Maybe he scores memorable goals that enhance the image.

Our record of signing United's fringe players is a bit varied but I suspect we tend to have gained more than we've lost so hopefully he'll be another decent addition.

I don't know much about him so did some checking up on his stats. He doesn't appear to be the goal scoring midfielder he's being portrayed as. 17 in 117 appearances if Wiki is right with 5 and 6 a season being his best total. Maybe he scores memorable goals that enhance the image.

It's not 117 starting appearances though is it?

5 and 6 a season is more than anybody has scored for us this season!!

I think thats a pretty good signing. He scores goals from midfield, something we dont have at the moment.

His goalscoring record is worse than Liam Craig's.

Awful player, hopefully our other signings are going to be slightly more exciting than this.

It's not 117 starting appearances though is it?

5 and 6 a season is more than anybody has scored for us this season!!

You'd have thought not.

His average is a goal in every 6.9 matches. That's pretty decent going for a midfielder I'd argue, especially when you take into account sub appearances.

I'm pretty chuffed with this signing. If that's the standard of player we're to expect(ie someone who has played quite regularly in a team sitting well inside the top 6) then I think we'll be doing quite well this summer.

His goalscoring record is worse than Liam Craig's.

Awful player, hopefully our other signings are going to be slightly more exciting than this.

Who would you like to see playing for us? You seem to find every player we're linked with lamentable.