Who would you like at saints for next season?

saintcraigieboy

Probabl a bit early and we are a few players short of being a good side. Personally for players for next year I would raid the first division and bring in some young or experienced Players who were hungry to prove themselves. Some of our best players Dave, muzz, miller have proven that there are decent players who could come and do a job. How about Tade, Woods (Dunfermline), Harris and probably many more. Must be worth the chance

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Lavety!!

Seriously though, I think so much will depend on what players become available, what the budget is for next season, which players stay or go and of course whether or not we win the cup.

With Grainger's contract being up he might move on, so Bob Harris has to be worth a shout?? We definitely need to have three left sided players on the books.

We also desperately need some pace in the team!!

John Hughes as manager.

GTF!! Did you forget your laughing emoticon?

Hughes is a bawbag, let's keep Del as he has shown he can do the job, just needs to players to believe in themselves and play with more attack mindedness

Higdon. he is a d*** but already in double figures for the midden

Already interest in him from down south I believe as well as Hearts.

John Hughes as manager.

Of course he did such a brilliant job as Easter Road.

Shaun Maloney looks like he could be on his way out at Parkhead.

kevin phillips? wont be on astronomical wages

Are you on the wind up? For what Kevin Phillips could command in wages down south we couldnt afford him for a month, nevermind a season. Sky tv could probably offer him more!

Hopefully it will be second time lucky for Del who is desperate to bring in **** ****** from Motherwell. Although will need to say cheerio to 2 or maybe 3 strikers depending on whether Sammy accepts the offer on the table from down south.

Are you on the wind up? For what Kevin Phillips could command in wages down south we couldnt afford him for a month, nevermind a season. Sky tv could probably offer him more!

Hopefully it will be second time lucky for Del who is desperate to bring in **** ****** from Motherwell. Although will need to say cheerio to 2 or maybe 3 strikers depending on whether Sammy accepts the offer on the table from down south.

perhaps not then, erm, gregory tade? adam le fondre from rotherham?

Dont think John Suttons any better than what we have. I wouldn't bust the bank for him.

I'd like us to get Cillian Sheridan back.