FANZINE: Derek McInnes - Only a matter of time before he goes?

Jamie_Beatson

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/fanzine/derek-mcinnes-only-a-matter-of-time-before-he-goes/417/

Another week, another job in England linked to St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes.

This week it’s the Nottingham Forest hotseat – currently still occupied by fellow Scot Billy Davies – that McInnes is said to be the “top target” along with former Newcastle boss Chris Hughton according to Sunday’s News of the World.

Read more:

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/fanzine/derek-mcinnes-only-a-matter-of-time-before-he-goes/417/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at McD today and was told he was staying for another season. Hope its true

The Gaffer will move on when circumstances dictate that he should.

The Chairman has already stated he will not stand in his way.

Fed up at rumour mill every time a vacancy comes up. Fact is that Del will move on some stage when the right offer comes in. Meanwhile he is strengthening team and if he does go then I am confident in Geoff's ability to find an able replacement who can pick up from Del & Tony and take us forward.:)

Why did Billy Davies get the sack? He reached he play-offs and only lost 36 games out of 126 games at the club. I personally think it's a bad time to change clubs because managers are attempting to put their plans in operation for the new season at their existing club and don't have long at the new club to add new plans or assess the squad in competitive football. Coyle came here in the month of March and left in the month of September. It's up to Derek and his family though.

Heard from a very good source, that McInnes will be the next Cardiff manager

I just heard that Warbury exploded due to a gas leak.

Latest news is that you don't exist any more.

Shame. I'll miss your well intentioned contribution to St Johnstone fans' forum.