Barossa St welcome to our newest recruit.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did whoever it was dip their knee and take the traditional Sook of the Ginger Baker Boaby and Limp Handshake of the Ghosty, or are they of the Orthodox Church?

EDIT: I ask, because it will help me identify who this mysterious person is. Because I am so overwhelmed with capital-C Caring.

Edited by Saint Pomarium of Flats

Did whoever it was dip their knee and take the traditional Sook of the Ginger Baker Boaby and Limp Handshake of the Ghosty, or are they of the Orthodox Church?

EDIT: I ask, because it will help me identify who this mysterious person is. Because I am so overwhelmed with capital-C Caring.

well if ye dont care away and feck off and play with yer pom pom.

are the Committee allowed to answer this!!???:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There were about 30 saintees in the club yesterday who know who it is as the membership form went in,hopefully no one will give it away.All will be revealed after we keep the thread open for a bit more guessing.

Lets just say this person has a specific interest in football.

There were about 30 saintees in the club yesterday who know who it is as the membership form went in,hopefully no one will give it away.All will be revealed after we keep the thread open for a bit more guessing.

Lets just say this person has a specific interest in football.

Is this person a disillusioned saints fan.