New Strip Design

Broon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadful. The white band is too wide and the sleeves simply shouldn't have that band on them. I have an Ulster rugby top with a band across it like that but it doesn't continue onto the sleeves and it looks a lot better than that. We should send them back and get the sleeves to be all blue.

Another Xara disaster. Who at the club is responsible for accepting these pishy designs?

That really is a shit strip. I do like the collar, but everything from there downwards is a disaster. If it had white shorts and got rid of the bits round the sleeves it would probably be passable for me, but as it stands it has to go down as yet another Ray Charles special from the clowns at Xara.

Like Dev, I'd like to know how these designs are chosen. Who is responsible for choosing such guff, year in & year out? Why are the fans not given a say?? For the first time ever, I'm considering not even bothering to buy it.

I do like the collar

Agreed!

Like Dev, I'd like to know how these designs are chosen. Who is responsible for choosing such guff, year in & year out? Why are the fans not given a say?? For the first time ever, I'm considering not even bothering to buy it.

I think that we have to seriously question the club's decision-making regarding new strips and I'd really like to hear from someone at the club about how they come to their decision. It's just so disappointing.

well i personally think last years was gd probs the best

Last year's design was excellent because they took no shit from Xara and sent back their rubbish initial designs. Why did they accept this trash?

I agree. I think last years was the best we have had in a while, wouldnt of minded if we kept it.

As for this years. I cant make my mind up about it yet :? . Prob still buy it though as i always do. I think it might grow on us and hopefully it will. I do think other teams will be slaggin us when they get a look at it. :oops:

Whens it out to buy?