Celtics Treble doubt

Kilgour

You know what I mean, by that statement

Yes, and that was the basis of my answer. I, and I don't think many on here, don't just hate him purely because he is the manager of Celtic or because they are biggots, which you were suggesting. I have lost count of the number of people on here that have told you that they despise Celtic and Rangers in equal measures.

The hatred is down to the way he conducts himself

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and that was the basis of my answer. I, and I don't think many on here, don't just hate him purely because he is the manager of Celtic or because they are biggots, which you were suggesting. I have lost count of the number of people on here that have told you that they despise Celtic and Rangers in equal measures.

The hatred is down to the way he conducts himself

shite, so as I've already said the people on here that hate him because of his conduct, will also hate Fergie and Wenger then?

shite, so as I've already said the people on here that hate him because of his conduct, will also hate Fergie and Wenger then?

Quite possibly, yes. If you have the inclination, search my posts and you will see how many times I have commented on my hatred for Ferguson as I find him totally arrogant and ungracious.

I find Wenger amusing...he moans like an old woman

I dislike McCoist, I hate Kenny Shiels, I find Sergio funny, I have no feelings at all towards McCall or Fenlon. Paw Broon annoys me, but I don't hate him. All of these judgements are made on the individual and have NOTHING to do with the team they are at (although their behavoir can often be affected by the team they are at).

Your paranioa yet again is not letting you understand what I am saying. I liked Martin O' Neil....I didn't hate him, going by your argument, because he was manager of Celtic.

Edited by Edstar101

I don't know if you have noticed. If not I will teach you something.

Fergie and wenger are managers of two English premiership managers.

Lennon is a scottish premier league manager.

We are a Scottish premier league club.

I would say the majority don't give two hoots what Fergie or wenger do as it has nothing to do with the Scottish premier league.

What Lennon does affects us as it is our league. It affects decisions made by referees, by the football authorities is scotland and recently by New laws brought into the country by the way so called football fans react towards him.

Wenger and Fergie are geniuses is what they do. They have been doing it for years, know all the tricks and people like Lennon are clueless.

I don't know if you have noticed. If not I will teach you something.

Fergie and wenger are managers of two English premiership managers.

Lennon is a scottish premier league manager.

We are a Scottish premier league club.

I would say the majority don't give two hoots what Fergie or wenger do as it has nothing to do with the Scottish premier league.

What Lennon does affects us as it is our league. It affects decisions made by referees, by the football authorities is scotland and recently by New laws brought into the country by the way so called football fans react towards him.

Wenger and Fergie are geniuses is what they do. They have been doing it for years, know all the tricks and people like Lennon are clueless.

I was bringing them into it because of their manner on the touchline and when interviewed, which most times is far worse than Lennon's, if you want Scottish managers then Jefferies is outspoken even your own manager is outspoken in defeat, but you won't HATE them.

Just re-read that, do you not think its a good thing that these New Laws were brought in, and why do you think that the laws were brought in?

as I've said before it nothing to do with the way he acts, its who and what he is, that people have a problem, with, and I wish people would just admit it, then Scotland maybe would'nt have such a big problem with bigotry

'Who and what' is he??? You appear to like him for 'who and what he is' - which is manager of Celtic. And you bloody love Celtic. You and Celtic are up a tree. If he was manager of any other club I very much doubt you'd ever mention him, but as it happens you go on (and on) about him constantly.

I personally dislike the guy - always have. He lacks sportsmanship, lacks respect for opponents and officials, and generally displays an appalling attitude. Plus, I've just realised from reading this forum that he 'snarls' a lot, and as a general rule I dislike people who snarl. Is it okay for me to dislike someone for those reasons? Or must I also add some sort of hidden agenda which you constantly allude to but never explain?

'Who and what' is he??? You appear to like him for 'who and what he is' - which is manager of Celtic. And you bloody love Celtic. You and Celtic are up a tree. If he was manager of any other club I very much doubt you'd ever mention him, but as it happens you go on (and on) about him constantly.

I personally dislike the guy - always have. He lacks sportsmanship, lacks respect for opponents and officials, and generally displays an appalling attitude. Plus, I've just realised from reading this forum that he 'snarls' a lot, and as a general rule I dislike people who snarl. Is it okay for me to dislike someone for those reasons? Or must I also add some sort of hidden agenda which you constantly allude to but never explain?

Absolute pish, are you another that never heard his interview on Monday?

shock horror you hid that well :) :)

I cant understand how this thread has led to bigotry rearing its ugly head again , in my opinion Lennon has no class, he has proved that time and time again with his post match comments (only after a defeat) , blaming refs , kick off times etc etc , he seems to me to be a paranoid man with massive chips on his shoulders.

Now this is not a bigoted comment , this is based on fact , I have liked certain old firm managers past and present but im afraid the ginger whinger doesnt fall into that catagory !!

Yup - that's right, I didn't hear his interview on Monday.

Now any chance of responding properly to my post and telling us "who and what he is", so that we can all work out who we're allowed to dislike?

Lennon's interviews are generally fine when conducted away from the match and moment. However that is not the case during or around the game where he has a different personna. He is not the first person to be an arse as soon as he gets near a pitch, and as with all of these types of characters, it means he will be generally unliked by opposition fans. Can you genuinely say that Lennon's direct quote of "I can't say they deserve it" is anything other than disrespectful to Kilmarnock and the effort they put in to win their first ever League Cup?

He was in the studio for the cup replay last night, very respectful of the teams playing and came over really well as he always does, but then some tubes just believe what the inept Scottish media, would lead them to believe

You're not answering the question. His first interview he stated "I can't say they deserve it." Subsequent interviews are irrelevant. Was this disrespectful? Yes or no.

You're not answering the question. His first interview he stated "I can't say they deserve it." Subsequent interviews are irrelevant. Was this disrespectful? Yes or no.

You have to remember this is the same tube who believed the Scottish Media regarding Hibs problems yesterday and then believed a tweet and then castigated the Scottish media again:confused:

No it wasn't it was truthful, and seeing we're on about not answering questions, I still haven't had an answer to the one about the new laws.