Celtics Treble doubt

Kilgour

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for Killie. Well done guys on your first silver for a while. Thanks also to Lennon for reminding us in his interview what a bitter, ignorant, unsporting and angry wee man he is.

When the camera`s were on him after the Caley game when they draw up there he told the camera man to get away.

He really is a wanker.

Nice win for Killie. Well done guys on your first silver for a while. Thanks also to Lennon for reminding us in his interview what a bitter, ignorant, unsporting and angry wee man he is.

You forgot snarling :roll:does Steve Lomas smile and be happy after a game, if his side have been defeated and cheated?

Your only post on the whole thread and that is the best you can come up with. My god you are tiresome.

You must get tired easily.

Was my one and only pop about you being Celtic minded.

There are only two people who could have made the call -

From where the ref was the ball moves as if the defender got it - no penalty.

The linesman did not see it.

If that were Saints on the attack I would have been screaming for it at the time but looking back on it I would say it was not a penalty. If that were Saints defending I would question as to why the defender went in like that but would be glad n penalty was given which is the right decision.

If that were Saints on the attack I would have been screaming for it at the time but looking back on it I would say it was not a penalty. If that were Saints defending I would question as to why the defender went in like that but would be glad n penalty was given which is the right decision.

Gary that is what I was saying on Sunday night and from the picture in the Daily record showing the defender with his legs wrapped round Stokes foot it was a pen but from the angle of the ref I can see why he didn't give it.

Back to the old conspiracy theory that SPL referees are out to get Celtic :roll:

Poor wee snarling Neil

Collum cost Celtic a treble quote

Previous game they failed to win. Aberdeen away. It was the TV schedule wot did it. Quote

Last game they failed to win before that? Udinese. Ref cheated us. Quote

Last game before that? Athletico Madrid. 6pm KO did us Quote

You getting the drift by now?

I thought these days were over? Clearly not

Celtic Cheated never defeated

I will alway remember Sutton simply falling over and getting a free kick at mcd, which petrov scored from for them to win. That to me was proof they get the rub of the green as it were.

Lennon just has no class, simple. He will never get a big job in football and he knows it. Only at Celtic because of his history there and nationality.

I will alway remember Sutton simply falling over and getting a free kick at mcd, which petrov scored from for them to win. That to me was proof they get the rub of the green as it were.

Lennon just has no class, simple. He will never get a big job in football and he knows it. Only at Celtic because of his history there and nationality.

the one that gets me is big vinegars dive at hampden.

He's in a big job, would you say Wenger and Sir Furious have class?

But Lennon is in a different lower class all together.

There's no way Lennon is as a bad a loser as Ferguson Wenger or even Walter Smith, did you not here what he had to say about the tragic events after the Cup Final, or his praise for Cammy Bell, probably not because haters don't want to listen to good things being said by Lennon, as I've said before it nothing to do with the way he acts, its who and what he is, that people have a problem, with, and I wish people would just admit it, then Scotland maybe would'nt have such a big problem with bigotry