McInnes

Superjack

Alright fellas?

The support for Del and City tomorrow will be large and noisy. The home support for the Barnsley game is sold out again. Unfortunately our visitors are only bringing around 350. We were asked to back the team so the fans are certainly doing our bit.

Around 19k at Ashton Gate tomorrow to shout the boys to safety (hopefully)!

I hope your season ends with success.

thank you.

:neutral:

Well done Del & Doc! Don't like to say we told you so to BCFC fans but we did tell you he would keep you up.

Indeed you did.

Just watched an interview with Del after the game and he pretty much said that we shouldn't celebrate staying up and he wanted the supporters to have a reason to give the players a standing ovation next season.

he also said we are aiming muchh higher and that if the club were to be happy just to stay up then he wants no part of it!

Gonna be a busy summer down here methinks!

Thanks for all the support Saints and we will probably see you at our pre-season game (bound to happen).

WE ARE STAYING UP

WE ARE STAYING UP

Just out of interest how is Jim Mcintyre rated by fans up north??? Since he's come in we've been undefeated so hopefully a longer term solution could be agreed?

Good young coach, but would be unfair on Del and Doc to think it is he that has made all the difference. Got Dunfermline promoted, but couldn't do much in the SPL with a tiny budget and fairly poor squad. I wouldn't be suprised if he was part of your coaching team next season though.

Good news from the Brizzle boys - brings me a little cheer given Saturday's events closer to home. No doubt a few bevvys being sunk in the Nova Scotia and hostelries down Cumberland Basin way (not that there are that many). Well done from an ex-Redlander, St Andrews and Downs League Saintee (before you ask - I played for Torpedo AFC)