McInnes

Superjack

Just looked and I'm in Tenerife! FFS, I was looking forward to a few days in Scotland. We are playing Dundee and Dunfermline as well while we are up there.

BTW, our stadium saga has taken another twist today as Bristol city Council have withdrawn their defence at Judicial review. I believe that means we start again! :-C

No more rumours of potential player movements between our respective clubs, I will let you know if / when there are.

Edited by wurzel country

I am organising a march and protest meeting at McD over this to coincide with the Rangers game. Or instead of the Rangers game, perhaps. It is ridiculous that we stand to lose talent like this without putting up a fight. Deek should be told where to get off, in no uncertain terms. I'm sick to death of the very big clubs taking our best players.

Are you with me? I think if we have less than 2,000 we don't need a licence from the ****cil, so some may have to be turned away.

I am organising a march and protest meeting at McD over this to coincide with the Rangers game. Or instead of the Rangers game, perhaps. It is ridiculous that we stand to lose talent like this without putting up a fight. Deek should be told where to get off, in no uncertain terms. I'm sick to death of the very big clubs taking our best players.

Are you with me? I think if we have less than 2,000 we don't need a licence from the ****cil, so some may have to be turned away.

Note to forum: if you call the Council the ****cil then this happens.

1. They're only rumours

2. We're NOT a 'very big club'.

And breathe!

1. They're only rumours

2. We're NOT a 'very big club'.

And breathe!

No I'm sorry mate, BC have been good friends to us, but this is beyond a joke. Just feckin' outrageous.

An idea: I have a lot of friends on the local music scene who would be willing to come along and play to enteertain what will surely be a very big crowd. We could call it the Robertson Jam?

No I'm sorry mate, BC have been good friends to us, but this is beyond a joke. Just feckin' outrageous.

An idea: I have a lot of friends on the local music scene who would be willing to come along and play to enteertain what will surely be a very big crowd. We could call it the Robertson Jam?

Now I'm with you (woosh on my part)! :oops:

• 5 months later...

Jody hasnt had the expected impact ???

they have plenty of cash down there, Del and Doc need to liven up it would seem - right now they look like relegation fodder, not great.

Have they got plenty cash? Although I haven't paid a huge amount of attention he only seems to have brought in free transfers and journeymen at that. I had the feeling he had been duped into believing hewould get money to spend.

Edited by john1962

They brought in 3 players for a fee and a further 5 players on free transfers. They've also loaned two players this year. He's had probably three to four times more money than he'd have had here, but in Championship terms he's had feck all. Don't think Morris has played all that much in all fairness