What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Sitting here in anticipation my son came back from Edmonton wie some links, black puddin and Wiltshire bacon so he is makin lunch for my birthday. He is also goin to cook me my tea steak, egg and chips and my daughter baked me a cake braw being an auld fart, unfortunately the wife is out off town on a course so she will miss the festivities.

Sitting here in anticipation my son came back from Edmonton wie some links, black puddin and Wiltshire bacon so he is makin lunch for my birthday. He is also goin to cook me my tea steak, egg and chips and my daughter baked me a cake braw being an auld fart, unfortunately the wife is out off town on a course so she will miss the festivities.

John, sounds perfect. I had a wee trip to London last week, so black pudding, sausages etc and very much looking forward to it. Hope you have a good time with your family.

I am just about to go to work. I am tired as I have a cough and its kept me up most of the night. I am going to be a bundle of Joy today.... Anyone got anything to cheer me up? No doom and gloom ......:-)

I have been tired all week but now have an unexpected day off tomorrow due to some saint (nicholas???), not sure which if its that one. So long weekend for me ???? :laugh:

I am just about to go to work. I am tired as I have a cough and its kept me up most of the night. I am going to be a bundle of Joy today.... Anyone got anything to cheer me up? No doom and gloom ......:-)

Watching tv the night before departing Sydney for Glasgow via Dubai. Bushfire yesterday between Cherrybrook and city.

Had cough for 2 weeks which required treatment..

Have spent in region of $100 with Lab.costs to be added.

Thank god for the much criticised N.H.S. as all would have been free