Next seasons kit

Widge

the blue on socks is darker than blue on top

Yeah noticed that too.

I can't understand how such a simple thing as --- "Get a kit, which is blue (the right shade) with a decent badge, and a design which is not from George of Asda" - can be so hard?????

Yeah noticed that too.

I can't understand how such a simple thing as --- "Get a kit, which is blue (the right shade) with a decent badge, and a design which is not from George of Asda" - can be so hard?????

In fairness they wont have decided on the kit, They will have provided the Club with options and they will have made the final decision.

Actually think it looks quite good. The picture doesnt show the socks right and I suspect they will be the same colour

he blue of the socks is here:

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/socks/19-zebra-socks.html

Utterly, utterly, vile.

Who the **** picks these abominations? It has been over a decade since we've had a decent kit.

There's so much wrong with it it's impossible to know where to begin. It's even worse than last season's for ****'s sake!

really its not that bad, i think its smart have too see what the material is like but the strip is nice

think people are so hard to please

Never understood why folk care so much about what the strip looks like. It's not a fashion accessory, it's for playing football in!

Lots of people buy replica strips and wear them to show others who they support. What's wrong with that? You don't want the strip to be honking and look a complete fud do you? Ever owned a replica top? I bet you have.

Lots of people buy replica strips and wear them to show others who they support. What's wrong with that? You don't want the strip to be honking and look a complete fud do you? Ever owned a replica top? I bet you have.

Any grown adult who wears a football top outside of a football ground/gym/football pitch is a moron.

Yes I have replica tops and only wear them to doss about the house in.

Any grown adult who wears a football top outside of a football ground/gym/football pitch is a moron.

Yes I have replica tops and only wear them to doss about the house in.

I have some sympathy for your view. You still don't want to look like a fud at said football ground/gym/football pitch though.

I no longer buy replica tops. My expanding gut prohibits any dignified public display. I much prefer a good range of "leisure wear" these days, so I'm keen to see if TTL will be providing any polo shirts, fleecy tops etc.