Next seasons kit

Widge

Well we're almost at that time of the season again, where we moan about saints always being last. We'll discuss and ridicule peoples thoughts and no doubt someone will try and create a saints kit every fan would like, which will be brilliant and yet a million miles away from the truth.

As for next season, I assume we may have a new kit maker, think we only had a 2 year deal with Joma?? Then theres the possibility of a new sponsor, I'm sure Steve Brown will be very keen to get away from needing his dad to bail us out of a tight spot once again.

Thoughts people, what do you want, what will we get??

p.s I should also mention of St Mirren and the OF have all released their kits for next season.

Need a proper kit manufacturer.

Nike, Adidas, Puma, Umbro etc.

Fed up with the smallest being age 5. What the feck are the younger fans meant to wear. My wee boy has a full Scotland and full Everton kits and he is 2. The smallest size would be like a feckin wigwam on him.

Would like to see better and more Saints stock in general next year, like some good style polo shirts etc.

As to new kit I would like to go back to white socks perhaps it would change our luck in the top 6 !! :)

Rangers fc 2012/13 new home strip goes on sale 24th May,seems they at least think/know everything is done and dusted then :roll:

I heard an advert on the radio for that !! How can anyone go ahead and buy that when they don't know if the club will actually exist ???? Very odd, radio adverts don't come cheap either.

Need a proper kit manufacturer.

Nike, Adidas, Puma, Umbro etc.

Fed up with the smallest being age 5. What the feck are the younger fans meant to wear. My wee boy has a full Scotland and full Everton kits and he is 2. The smallest size would be like a feckin wigwam on him.

just seen the new hearts away top and there new kit manufacturer are adidas, i hate to says this but its looks smart.