2012/13 UEFA Europa League - St Johnstone

Shibbydoo

Seems a board member of ours and our "sporting director" got together with some members of your board during the draw it looks like. The sporting director Zafer Tuzun is not liked by us supporters, he's a two faced former player :evil: (he's the only unprofessional douchebag without a tie in the pic)

AwU5wdMCEAE-_oV.jpg:medium

Lad standing next to Stevie Broon ( our Chairman) looks very much like someone who has been at the forefront of Scottish football news since feb 14 th... It's Craig Phucking Whyte :shock: The haircut disguise does not work..whyte.jpg

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

it is good to see eskisehirspor in euroleague. we are as excited as you. let me give some info about the city and team. first of all you do not need to pronounce the full name of the team. it is shortly called as ESES (pronuonced as SS).

ESES was the first team who pushed the title of Turkish Leage except istanbul teams. We were runner up 3 times. But in 97 we relegated and played in 3rd division untill 7 years ago. Fortunately we came back and now qualified for europe cups.

I can easliy say that ESES has the greatest supporters in Turkey. And you will be safe in Eskisehir as long as you are not a Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor and Bursaspor fan.

Untill this year you have lots of options to travel to our city (by the way i live in istanbul). but since superior train is underconstruction there is no train way to istanbul. And also in superior train constructions there is now way to get ankara, you can go till the Sincan (near 30 km to ankara) by superior train.

So, you can take a bus from istanbul to eskisehir (5 hrs), and ankara to eskisehir (3 hrs). But i do not recommend to use istanbul since its traffic. if you have to use istanbul, then use SAW airport to reduce the traffic. LAst week i went from istanbul to eskisehir in 9 hrs (since bosphopurs bridge is under maintenance construction). Yea i know all options are under construction and this is not funny. So use SAW airport rather than Ataturk Airport in istanbul to skip the bridge.

Easiest way is airway to get the eskisehir since the city has airport (but there is no flight from istanbul or ankara). as far as i know only flight exist from belgium to eskisehir directly. but if your club deals a charter flight, then you can easily come to eskisehir airport.

espana at home: http://www.timsah.com/ES-ES-taraftarlarinin-Espana-sovu/ddTV0wNFIFj

espana at away:

one of 3rd division away mathce:

KAREOESES: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x93so4_eskisehirspor-sevdan-bir-ates-koreo_sport

another:

hi guys

it is good to see eskisehirspor in euroleague. we are as excited as you. let me give some info about the city and team. first of all you do not need to pronounce the full name of the team. it is shortly called as ESES (pronuonced as SS).

ESES was the first team who pushed the title of Turkish Leage except istanbul teams. We were runner up 3 times. But in 97 we relegated and played in 3rd division untill 7 years ago. Fortunately we came back and now qualified for europe cups.

I can easliy say that ESES has the greatest supporters in Turkey. And you will be safe in Eskisehir as long as you are not a Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor and Bursaspor fan.

Untill this year you have lots of options to travel to our city (by the way i live in istanbul). but since superior train is underconstruction there is no train way to istanbul. And also in superior train constructions there is now way to get ankara, you can go till the Sincan (near 30 km to ankara) by superior train.

So, you can take a bus from istanbul to eskisehir (5 hrs), and ankara to eskisehir (3 hrs). But i do not recommend to use istanbul since its traffic. if you have to use istanbul, then use SAW airport to reduce the traffic. LAst week i went from istanbul to eskisehir in 9 hrs (since bosphopurs bridge is under maintenance construction). Yea i know all options are under construction and this is not funny. So use SAW airport rather than Ataturk Airport in istanbul to skip the bridge.

Easiest way is airway to get the eskisehir since the city has airport (but there is no flight from istanbul or ankara). as far as i know only flight exist from belgium to eskisehir directly. but if your club deals a charter flight, then you can easily come to eskisehir airport.

espana at home: http://www.timsah.com/ES-ES-taraftarlarinin-Espana-sovu/ddTV0wNFIFj

espana at away:

KAREOESES: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x93so4_eskisehirspor-sevdan-bir-ates-koreo_sport

another:

Cheers, much appreciated. :D

hi guys

espana at away:

another:

Welcome and thanks

hi scotland.

it's all about CAS (5th of July)

1) if Besiktas confirmed for Europa League (i think 20% chance). then you will play against Bursa

* book your flight to Istanbul. there is Ferry from Istanbul- to Bursa (1 hour) then 30 min with bus to Bursa City

2) if Besiktas not approved for Europe League (i think 80% chance) you will play against Eskisehirspor

there are some problems about our stadium for UEFA regulations, but not certain.

a) if Eskisehir Ataturk Stadium approved bu UEFA (10%)

*book your flight to Istanbul, 4 hours bus travel to Eskisehir

*book your flight to Ankara, one and half hour superspeed train to Eskisehir

* there are direct flights to Eskisehir from Brussels

B) if Ankara 19 Mayis Stadium decided bu UEFA (30%)

* book your flight to Ankara (from Istanbul to Ankara 4-5 hours by bus)

c) Istanbul Olympiade Stadium (2005 liverpool-milan champions league final venue) (60%)

* book your flight to Istanbul (SAW Airport, near Stadium)

Edited by ESES26

So it has an airport but only one frigging flight and that is from Belguim ??????

as far as i know yes, if it is not cancelled yet since there are lots of eskisehir people living in belgium (for work).

i saw in the uefa web site that;

N4* (TUR) v Saint Johnstone FC (SCO)

*N4 (TUR) Subject to CAS decision

they deleted ESES. it is a small chance but you can draw bursaspor if cas decision will be against us. i hope you will beat them.

hi scotland.

1) if Besiktas confirmed for Europa League (i think 20% chance). then you will play against Bursa

* book your flight to Istanbul. there is Ferry from Istanbul- to Bursa (1 hour) then 30 min with bus to Bursa City

2) if Besiktas not approved for Europe League (i think 80% chance) you will play against Eskisehirspor

there are some problems about our stadium for UEFA regulations, but not certain.

c) Istanbul Olympiade Stadium (2005 liverpool-milan champions league final venue) (60%)

* book your flight to Istanbul

Good to know, thanks for the information. So it could be easier than previously thought if we just end up playing in Istanbul.

as far as i know yes, if it is not cancelled yet since there are lots of eskisehir people living in belgium (for work).

i saw in the uefa web site that;

N4* (TUR) v Saint Johnstone FC (SCO)

*N4 (TUR) Subject to CAS decision

they deleted ESES. it is a small chance but you can draw bursaspor if cas decision will be against us. i hope you will beat them.

If we play Bursa. We will kick their arses just for you guys.:wink:

hi scotland.

* book your flight to Istanbul

unless we play in Istanbul Olympiade Stadium (near to the airport) you should not use ataturk airport. SAW airport is far better for all options. pls escape the istanbul bridge traffic (e.g. 8km distance, expected time of arrival 120- 150 mins due to the maintenance activities)

and take into consideration that there is no superior train from ankara to eskisehir nowadays (due to the maintenance also). the train goes till sincan (near ankara about 30 km or 50-60 km to ankara airport esenboga)

Is the away stand the temporary stand behind the goal?

Yes, in regular league games away team fans sit there but for EL games im sure we will give part of covered grandstand (closer side to regular away stands)

As u see on pics u will come to a university city and one of the most open minded city in Turkiye. If u come up with kilts im sure u will get bored give pics with local ppl :) And EsEs (our nick name) fans really die to see their teams in europan competation and that is the other reason for them to greet u very warm coz now we know it a chance to hard to get and everything should be perfect. Also good to draw with saint because u guys have same passion like us.

Yes, in regular league games away team fans sit there but for EL games im sure we will give part of covered grandstand (closer side to regular away stands)

As u see on pics u will come to a university city and one of the most open minded city in Turkiye. If u come up with kilts im sure u will get bored give pics with local ppl :) And EsEs (our nick name) fans really die to see their teams in europan competation and that is the other reason for them to greet u very warm coz now we know it a chance to hard to get and everything should be perfect. Also good to draw with saint because u guys have same passion like us.

Just hope for your fans and teams sake that you dont lose your place in the competition after whichever club it is appeals. How dissapointing would that be. You seem like us in that such opportunities are very rare. Hope it works out in your favour.