England v Scotland

deej

Doesnae matter the cost. Imagine 55,000 of them and 35,000 of us - what a racket - too braw for words!! England missed a trick inviting Brazil for the opening match at the 'new Wembley' (not in liquidation :-)) - they should have invited us - we'd have given the stadium an immediate 'lived-in' look.

Certain other internet places I frequent are full of ingurlanders saying how the Rangers in Manchester scene means they don't want any of us going down.

Seemingly oblivious to the fact the gers have been back since without incident, most of them support England anyway, and even more of them are now 'boycotting' the SFA.

I remember the English fans at Hampden after the last Rous Cup game in 1989. Walking down the Cathcart Rd, the polis put the English on one side and we Scots on the other. An auld guy came out o the Coop with a couple o bags o messages, and the English fans took them off him and emptied them out on the pavement when they found no drink in there. The shout of "Charrrgggge" went up and a hundred Scots fans ran at maybe half that number of English. Battle ensued for about 10 minutes whereafter the remaining English legged it, with about six poor scoundrels down on the ground. Each of the ones who didn't get away were surrounded by about a dozen Scots all taking a turn at booting him. A great big dirty Glesca polis came along and said to one group "Now I think he's has enough lads, don't you?". The Scots all stood back, and the polis booted this guy right in the stanes and said "Huvvent ye, ye wee barsteward". Near pished my pants laughing.

• 2 weeks later...
Wembley is the famous football ground in the world .so see football match in this ground is very Thrilling .

Dear Mr Fly,

I think your thinking about Soho there. Ironically James it has a very good Japanese Restaurant in that area. Just turn off Oxford Street, follow a narrow street along to a square - Soho, and you'll see The English FA HQ where you should pay homage by hurling a lot of abuse. Great pub on the left then it's the 3rd premises on the right. Really great but you've got to take your shoes off, what a honk, then two women sit next to you while your burping and farting but you'll know that.

Ronaldo. SJFC.

I remember the English fans at Hampden after the last Rous Cup game in 1989. Walking down the Cathcart Rd, the polis put the English on one side and we Scots on the other. An auld guy came out o the Coop with a couple o bags o messages, and the English fans took them off him and emptied them out on the pavement when they found no drink in there. The shout of "Charrrgggge" went up and a hundred Scots fans ran at maybe half that number of English. Battle ensued for about 10 minutes whereafter the remaining English legged it, with about six poor scoundrels down on the ground. Each of the ones who didn't get away were surrounded by about a dozen Scots all taking a turn at booting him. A great big dirty Glesca polis came along and said to one group "Now I think he's has enough lads, don't you?". The Scots all stood back, and the polis booted this guy right in the stanes and said "Huvvent ye, ye wee barsteward". Near pished my pants laughing.

I was at that game, it was jumping and proper kicked off inside the ground over in the corner, two sections of mad jock punks trying to get into the english end.

I reckon the ground was over 2/3 Scots that day.

I'd love to go the match next year, but tickets......gonna be mental.

Members got an email last night. Buy 5 home tickets and guarantee the England ticket. Imagine they will be all gone already. Usual system delays due to demand.

Bought my Scotland season ticket....so that's my Wembley ticket sorted!