MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 6 - Elgin City (H) - CIS Cup

MoM vs Elgin City  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steven Anderson.

Came in and settled into a defence tonight and played well IMO with only one small noticable mistake made. Solid performance from the youngster, and long may it continue if he is to have an extended run in the team.

A note for Sheerin and Mensing again who are playing well in midfield. Also thought Stanic and James had solid games too.

Agree with what's been said: choice is between Sheerin and Anderson - and for me Ando just shades it. 0-0 against Elgin after 90 mins might sound woeful, but it could have been 6 or 7 - (honestly). Felt a bit sorry for Elgin at the end they played out of their skins and their keeper was awesome!

Paul Sheerin.

Kevin - you were getting absolutely ripped for the announcement at his goal!

There was an old geezer behind me who couldn't believe it when Kevin said "The Wizard himself, Paul Sheerin" - the guy repeated it about 6 times. "The Wizard? The Wizard?". He was still doing it even in the second half of extra-time - not actually making any point about it, just repeating it over and over again. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. The poor sod.

By the way, Ando gets my vote.

There was an old geezer behind me who couldn't believe it when Kevin said "The Wizard himself, Paul Sheerin" - the guy repeated it about 6 times. "The Wizard? The Wizard?". He was still doing it even in the second half of extra-time - not actually making any point about it, just repeating it over and over again. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. The poor sod.

By the way, Ando gets my vote.

We must've been sitting together!

I was sitting infront of a guy who kept doing that. I think he thought he was hilarious! He also spent the entire game slagging off the entire team and everything about it. His favourite word was "rancid".

Paul Sheerin.

Kevin - you were getting absolutely ripped for the announcement at his goal! Could you have sounded any more homosexual if you tried? :lol:

Whoops!! :shock::oops:

Stanic for me, was impressed with the way he started driving forwards when everyone else was just wandering round the park looking for daisies!

come on guys when jako came on things turned around alot ?!?!

Did they? Most people would argue he was ineffective and completely wasted on the wing. I'm not sure he did anything for the game as a result. The game changed when Stevenson came on but both Anderson and Sheerin played longer than both Jackson and Stevenson to merit the MoM award.

Was tempted to give it to Stevo but couldn`t give it to a guy who was only on the field 25 mins. Maybe if we hadn`t scored with the pen before he came on.

Can`t believe 1 person voted for Haliwell. Only one save & he spilled it & grabbed the guys foot. If Elgin had scored then it may have been a whole new ball game.

I think the fact that it is going to Anderson shows that he did have a good game. One person maybe sees something that didn't really happen, but not as many as have voted for him.

Everybody knows that he plays better at centre back, which he showed on Tuesday. I would have no qualms with him being in the side on Saturday.

Can somebody post a picture of anderson up for Kev cause the guy he is describing isn't the same player i watced on Tuesday. :?

Thanks TS, no I know the difference between Anderson and James/Lawrie

Sure you were looking at th eright one MS?? :lol: