St Johnstone Under 20 Thread - Season 2012/13

Aitchy

Whos all heading along to this game tonight then?

Kick off is 7pm at McDiarmid. Season tickets allow you free admission, otherwise its £5 to get in. Watched our u19's a few times last season, we have some very good players coming through. Rowan Vine is expected to start for us as one of the permitted overage players. The Arabs have a very good youth team, so should be a decent game.

ye might get 120 people at an under 20's game in a stadium that has 10000 + seats .still the fuquers insist ye sit.what a joke. i was planning on making a big bonfire the night but i might come along.cheers for letting me know.

Was planning on taking this game in but not so sure now:laugh:

1-0 saints Chris Kane putting pressure on the keeper paid results.

Being kind to the keeper.....it was a howler! Took the wee one to her first game at mcdiarmid so left just after the goal but on top till then. Kane hit the post in the first half, and him vine and may were quite fluid with vine starting out wide. Thought Caddis looked really good.

finished 1-0 Saints. Most enjoyable and a healthy 170 fans in attendance. Caddis and Kane were both excellent. Vine was not really in it and eventually got hooked. Mooner was was okay, but only okay and Stevie May did some great work but never looked like scoring. Young right back for Saints was also very decent. Overall an enjoyable game to watch..

Yes , caddis was star man for me . If may could only shoot wae that left foot ! About 10 times he cut in from right and it was dying for a left foot shot but to no avail , he still looked a class above any united player though .

Dont know what game you were watching mate caddis was reasonable for ten minutes and may thinks hes a one man team, some of the younger lads were much better on the eye. overall it was a decent performance from every player involved and for me the young lad kane was best player on the park by a mile.

Edited by thesaint

All about opinions , caddis for me . kane did stand out but still cant see him making any impact for first team anytime soon .

I suppose you could be right but i dont believe either caddis or may will have a great deal of impact on the first team in the future either, both of them nowhere near ready for spl football.