Scotland V Faroe Islands

LewGti

Anyone heading to this one. I am thinking about it but is anyone sure on Prices etc. Any info would be great!

I'll be there, my ticket was £18 for the North Stand.

I predict a difficult 2-0 victory but nothing would surprise me. I have quite a feeling of trepidation about this match but hopefully we'll get an early goal to settle the nerves.

Thought the first half was a good team performance against an expected poor Faroes side. Thought Quashie, Boyd, McFadden and Miller (for his spell in the game!) were brilliant first half - and took our foot off of the gas in the second half. We could have scored more, but it sounds too familiar saying this phrase in the past few weeks so will accept 6! :wink:

today just made me anticipate going to Lithuania even more now! Bring it on!! though it's gonna be a lot tougher against them!

Look out for the polka dot jaiket! :wink:

It won't be easy but if we cant beat teams like Lithuania then we don't deserve to be qualifying. The case for them is yeah they are improving and aren't as bad as a lot of the dross in these competitions but we are improving and should have enough to beat them even considering there great result last night.

It won't be easy but if we cant beat teams like Lithuania then we don't deserve to be qualifying. The case for them is yeah they are improving and aren't as bad as a lot of the dross in these competitions but we are improving and should have enough to beat them even considering there great result last night.

What does that say about the World Champions who could only draw with them!!!! :?