Dundee vs. Saints 30/09/06

Radford 72

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many do you think are going thro? another early rise for me! :( i have to leave livi at 10.15 to get a train just efta 11 so i can get a pint down me b4 the game and and make kick off hopefully!

Hail Hail

United aren't playing so I'd expect our numbers to be boosted a bit. Over 1,600 last season when the game clashed with Scotland vs USA so with us going well I'm hopeful there will be over 2,000 in the away end, albeit not all of them Saints.

Could well be the biggest crowd of the day in Scotland on Saturday as there should be 4,000+ home fans.

how many do you think are going thro? another early rise for me! :( i have to leave livi at 10.15 to get a train just efta 11 so i can get a pint down me b4 the game and and make kick off hopefully!

Never done this one by train, how easy is it to get to from the train station?

cheers!

Never done this one by train, how easy is it to get to from the train station?

cheers!

its esy relli! i walk up to the city centre and walk thro a shopping centre (dinnae ken wat its called) then walk up a bad ass hill then you see the floodlights then head across to them! i walked through a park! i suppose i was half cut at thios point but i dont relli know my way aboot dundee so jus keep lookin oot for sings n tht

its esy relli! i walk up to the city centre and walk thro a shopping centre (dinnae ken wat its called) then walk up a bad ass hill then you see the floodlights then head across to them! i walked through a park! i suppose i was half cut at thios point but i dont relli know my way aboot dundee so jus keep lookin oot for sings n tht

Were you 'half cut' when you wrote that?

Basically find your way from the station up Union Street, go right into Nethergate, follow the road through all the shops til you come to the Wellgate. Go right up to the top floor and out the back door at the opposite end, then cross the road and head up the Hilltoon. Once you've got past the big clock, you're almost there - you'd struggle to miss Dens at that point.

Awfy quiet for a pre-Dundeh topic...

The last time we played a side from the City Of Discovereh, we pumped them 3-0 thanks in part to a cracking backing from a cracking support... let's help to prove there really is Only One Team in Tayside!!

Bit of advice though, there will be lot's of drink (I'm jealous) and folk will be up for it, just be careful with the Polis and Stewards, they can be a tad over the top there.

Sing yer hearts out for the boys... 'Mon The Saints!

I will prob get slated for this but I have a really bad feeling about this one today. I never usually say this and I feel like shit for saying it. :cry::cry:

Come on Saints, please please please prove me wrong. Get stuck into them. We already dumped UTD, lets make it the double.

C`mon Saints :D:D