Hearts V Hibs 11Th Aug 2013

Edstar101

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A real 18 pointer this one.

I wouldn't normally care, but I suppose we should be looking for Hearts to take points off as many other teams as possible over the next ten games, until we play them again. Also, I can think of a couple of other teams I'd rather see go down than them.

So, as the question was who we WANT to win, I'll say Hearts, but can't really see past a goalless draw.

My first ever Saints match was v Hearts.  If Saints had gone under in the 80s (with us not being Sevco, there would probably have been no way back) I'd probably have become a Jambo.  When we play them, I scream as much abuse at them as I do any other team.  But Tynecastle is my favourite away ground.  I can't explain my mixed feelings.  I'd like them to win this one though.

Fenlon to be out of a job by midweek? After that inept performance against what we saw was a very poor Hearts side he's got to be waiting for the call to go and see the chairman.

Couldnt understand why they kept punting the ball up front given the fairly decent midfield they have.

Hearts could miss Stevenson quite a bit against better sides if he's out for a while.

Liam must be wondering what he's got himself into.

Hibs have spent big and still seem to have the same deficiencies. Delighted to see Hearts win today. Like Gary Locke and he has the hardest job in Scottish Football by a long way.

Agree with this, except think Gary Locke is a w**ker

Funny the similarities between Hearts and Rangers.....as both slipped into the shit, they ended up with former 'legends' as managers.....both who are feckin useless