The World Cup

Abernethy Saint

I thought that it flattered the Italians a little. Sterling, was England's best but OAPierlo was outstanding. England will beat the Uruguayans and go through. They will get better and I can't believe I am saying that.

England have no chance as Uruguay will beat us easily.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

I am no England fan but that is nonsense.

I agree it is controversial but three times last night Hart caused knee trembling consternation in the team. In the first half when from a long shot the ball cannoned off his knees. In the second half when he lost his nerve and panicked in no man's land only to be saved when someone headed off the line. In the second half again as he watched a free kick crash against the bar whilst running the wrong way.

I thought Gerrard looked old, slow and unaccustomed to his new "libero" role

Rooney was played out of position and couldn't cover back which caused havoc down the left hand side in the first half. He also missed a match- saving chance a decent player on form would have scored.

I did think that the youngsters up front did really well especially in the first half.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

LAUGH OUT LOUD

I asked Roy Hodgson if he would consider 4-4-2 next week. He replied "No, i think we'll go 7-4-7. It will be wider and give us more leg room."

Are these commentators fukin stupid!! There is no controversy...it WAS a goal.....it DIDN'T cross the line when hitting the post but then DID when it hit the keeper.....is that really so fukin hard to work out

Jonathan Pearce gets my vote as the most annoying commentator, an absolute bellend.