Who Are You Winding Up?

soulfulsaint

The doorman at my work is a Rangers fan - from Dundee. Never walked through the same door so often in one week. Who are you winding up at work?

First thing I did yesterday morning was put on my Saints shirt and go for a hangover cure at the nearest burger van. I knew the guy there was a huge dirty hun so once I got my roll I just said to him, "your team are a right shower of pish just now". To be fair to the guy he was actually quite gracious to start off with and said he hoped we'd go on to do well this season but things changed quickly - he asked who our manager was and when I said Owen Coyle he proceeded to lose the plot. Sectarianism is alive and well in Scotland. :)

Every *** who can be reached by text or e-mail, the chump in abertay uni library on thursday wearing his rangers top, any *** i've seen walking about dundee (that doesn't look like he'd stab me), wee kids in rangers tops and an old woman who looked a bit like the queen.

You've got to enjoy it while you can :lol:

If any Edinburgh Saints do their shopping at Tesco Corstorphine then make sure to wear the colours, with optional 'We Humped the ****' T Shirt as there are plenty working in there.

Some of them are the worst kind as well, going on about the Sash and sectarian statements etc.

Two of them were off today, but I managed to wind up the fresh trading manager for the entire shift.

Now the Hibs fans are getting it as well, some of them are worried now about their chances of winning.

Guest SJFC1988

one of my friends is a *** and i was ripping the complete piss out of him the last few days :D

Still cant bekieve we won, and the scenes when the players came over was priceless :D

What a match it was

Had the joy of the 2 **** fans in my office being back in yesterday.

Before I could say a word the one( that rare bread of person born & bred in Glasgow who actually goes to games home & away) came across and congratulated me and actually said 'the better team on the night romped it' :roll: then he said 'right, now you can rip the piss out of me for all the slaggings I have given you for supporting a diddy team' :lol:

I didn't waste the opportunity :lol:

Most of my girlfriends family are ****, despite being raised in the Fair City, I had to take pelters from them when they beat us 7 - 0 (had to be on sky as well). One of them was there on Wednesday with his 9 year old son in the Rangers end, he apparently drove home devastated and the wee boy howling and crying all the way. I will dine off this for years!!!!

There is also a total fanny that walsk round Perth head to toe in *** gear... drove past him 4 times the other night shouting abuse... I hate hunnery!

quite a large laddie with brown hair?

If so that is the unhappy chap on my bebo!

He is often found wearing the god awful rangers tracksuite - white with blue bits :evil::evil: