Bus To Lucerne

PP1

:shock:

Im no jokin, whatever you do, don't let slf come in the toilet with you. He came in four times when I was in the bogs in The Half a Tanner. Now that's not normal :roll:

Maybe he was checking how come you went to the bog four times, showing concern for a buddy :roll:

mind yer passport .

Hopefully we get atleast a few more and maybe ask for an extra £20 per head! And I suppose I'll pay the rest!

do a raffle ,get a paper round or sell yer shit on ebay to bridge any shortfall .

The only way this this bus will work is of everyone pays abit more? (Extra £100 or if you can't afford give me a message we can work something out don't want anyone missing out) and of more people do want on the money will be returned on the bus.

Right we have 21 paid. We need 40 paying 150 to break even.. 30 paying 200. The bus company need to know tomorrow and need paid by Friday so if it unless something happens tonight/tomorrow morning this isn't happening and we will need to refund everyone!

So anyone thinking about it we need money tomorrow or it's going to be impossible to go.

Anyone wanting to pay go in to Nathan's work tomorrow between 10-4 the fire shop on the corner of athol street and we will see where we are at and if it's a no everyone will get money back on Friday.

Come on

Anyone who has paid and want to "donate " anything else I I totally understand some people can't afford anymore please pop and add more to your money and any left over will be returned on the bus!

(Incase yous are wondering we are both paying way over the £150)