How Long Before We Have It On Our Streets Again?

saintee4life

No it isn't. We shouldn't have to come into a forum read such disgusting comments. 101 Saint was banned for less than this.

It's a forum , people don't have the same opinions as yourself , so what ?

101 saint hi-jacked and railroaded so many threads when he was on the forum (as 101saint that is) and was a complete t*** at times , don't think he should've been banned for what he eventually was though and certainly wouldn't be shouting for it to happen.

What are peoples views on most popular names of 2014?

Heard on the beeb that in Glasgow the most popular name for a newborn in 2014 was Muhammed.

Only put this in as think it is a regular Muslim name

Don't believe you .

The average Muslim family consists of 6 people , the average Christian family consists of 3.5 . Better get shagging Saintee4life .

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch

Andy R.F.W., sincere apologies, you are correct.

I should have said MUHAMMAD in my post, which for the second year in a row, was the most popular in GLASGOW.

Sorry for getting the spelling wrong.

The vast number off Muslim boys born are all given Muhammad / Mohammed as there first name but are normally called by there second name.

The vast number off Muslim boys born are all given Muhammad / Mohammed as there first name but are normally called by there second name.

There are comprehensive statistics available from official bodies, although only up to 2013. Those figures show Muhammad was the 15th most popular boys name in England and Wales and the 52nd most popular in Scotland.

The names chosen by a self-selecting group of parents will probably show more about the demographics of the users of that site than the overall trends.

Muhammad might become the most popular name in the country at some point. That’s less to do with immigration than cultural trends: over the last couple of decades most parents have sought out a wider variety of names for their children while Muhammad has remained a stalwart for those from Islamic backgrounds.

The proportion of the population that is Muslim is 4.8%, while the most popular boys name in England and Wales (Oliver) was given to just 1% of babies that year. Muhammad’s 15th place is a demonstration of the lower variance of names within the Muslim community compared to others.

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still OK after attending my work's Christmas party in Tower Hamlets last night (obviously I was pretty worried, given the stuff I've read on here). I kept a keen eye out for any attempts to ban Christmas, and am relieved to report that I witnessed none (in fact, the Christmas lights in that part of town are surprisingly lovely, given the constant threat from rampaging Sharia patrols). I also understand that very few fatwas were issued (possibly even none), despite there being over a thousand of us in attendance. We shouldn't get complacent though, so please stay safe out there, especially during the festive season (as that is when the Muslims are generally at their most miffed with us decent types, due to the excessive dimensions of our Christmas trees).