Saints Stuff For Sale

I am  looking to find a new home for the rather large collection of  programmes and  associated fitba stuff I have collected over the years. Mostly Saints stuff but also some Portsmouth and WBA programmes.   Will accept any reasonable offer and use some of the cash for the PotY costs.   Anyway, have a wee lookie if you can be arsed.  Cheers Ghostie.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.963120833719193&type=1

I'd disagree with Soupy because as a collection Ghostie is offering very good stuff. The testimonial stuff, the Wendy Who ...EsEs stub were what stood out for me...... i think £100 (his nearest offer) is equitable.

That he is giving the money to the POTY is honourable!

@Ghostie,

would you like to include this in your job lot? Happy to donate it!!!

$_57.JPG

Edited by MySpazz

I'd disagree with Soupy because as a collection Ghostie is offering very good stuff. The testimonial stuff, the Wendy Who ...EsEs stub were what stood out for me...... i think £100 (his nearest offer) is equitable.

@Ghostie,

$_57.JPG

Thanks for the offer matey. It's cool though. keep the top and  raffle it  for charity or the like. Even though I wanted to sell the stuff as a job lot I have now got  rid of some of it. Got £15 for three of the cup programmes and have also sold the signed Luzern away one. Am also sending a dozen programmes to a guy in Ireland who is going to make a donation to charity for me..  Now offering what's left for £50 ish.

@Ghostie,

$_57.JPG

Nice offer Jason

i will give ye £5 for the may 17 cup final chief

Make it a tenner and it's yours  Matey. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUNDEE-UNITED-v-ST-JOHNSTONE-2014-SCOTTISH-CUP-FINAL-MINT-PROGRAMME-/111325833230?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19eb89680e

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

@Ghostie,

The ghost of Jim Morton

$_57.JPG

What size is that? I would happily make a donation to Saints YA for it if you are wanting rid.

There were 31 made including the original that Tommy Campbell made as a sample. All were pre ordered at the time. I will keep the original for an appropriate fund raising opportunity. So yes, pretty rare.

I've still got mine.

Sizes are very small made, as I have XXL and that is equivalent  to large. :wink:

Greg twine says he wants his Pompey programmes back

Seeing As yer giving some money to 'the poty I agree to pay ye a tenner for the cup final may 17 programme

Deal.. Are you going to Dundee by bus fae the club?? If so I will bring it down there for you. Oh  and if Topov wants the Pompey  programmes back he can have em. for a fiver.  ;-)

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

What size is that? I would happily make a donation to Saints YA for it if you are wanting rid.

£20 including postage, it's immaculate, size XXL (which means more like XL).

Could you donate the money to Ghostie for the POTY?

if you want it, then PM me for my paypal, and to give your address and i'll send the shirt this week ...I'll also send a cup final t shirt - as per my previous giveaway.

Where did this come from? As far as i know they were ltd addition and only 20 made. I only came back on committee just after issue and missed out.now they are flying about in webspace

Did you ever take in to account the MYSPAZZ factor ? The guy is a genuis and should be St Johnstone's "Business Development guru" for south of Watford.      

Greg twine says he wants his Pompey programmes back

Seeing As yer giving some money to 'the poty I agree to pay ye a tenner for the cup final may 17 programme

Topov was born in to a Rich Tory family, tell him to get tae fvck.. :wink:  

I will buy his Pompey programmes for a tenner. 

You sure it's not that clothing company.....what's it's called: Applecrumble & Fish?

If Stanley or Ghostie says... send me some dosh for this or that. Then I don't worry so much as I know Gordon (Ghostie), I know people who know Andy (Stanley) and I know young Jason aka (MySpazz). We are small enough to trust each other and we all know people who know each other. Its a nice feeling. Thank goodness we have no trolls on this forum. 

Topov was born in to a Rich Tory family, tell him to get tae fvck.. :wink:  

I will buy his Pompey programmes for a tenner. 

Get yer boy to contact me. I will give him the programmes, he can give me the tenner and then he can get them to you and you can pay him back..  Please confirm if this is a deal???