Time for Tommy to go?

Mr Dennis Wise

Tommy Wright's Future  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rubbish.

how do you think stjohnstone can run a full time squad on home gates of 2500?sevco lost £6 million plus on gates of 50000.

Unlike sevco in times of trouble ,we don’t have the sfa and spl hierarchy as our safety net.

this is reality .

Now run along and play with the yellow taxis.ye just might find a goal scoring nugget at a knock down price,

have a nice day.

Are we in credit... Yes we are that windfall is exactly what it should be treated like bonus money to hopefully save our season..

Anyway which pub are you in tonight I'll pick you up in my AWESOME cab later 

Are we in credit... Yes we are that windfall is exactly what it should be treated like bonus money to hopefully save our season..

Anyway which pub are you in tonight I'll pick you up in my AWESOME cab later 

In credit now we may be, but not if we go spending £300/400k willynilly on trying to save our season. We've budgeted for the season and that's what we'll stick to, there may be some scope for movement in that, but ultimately we're never going to sacrifice the stability of the club. 

As mentioned that Celtic money is for youth development only, we can't put that into playing budget. We may be able to fiddle about a bit and put some previously set aside youth money into it, but there's not a chance we'd allocated anywhere near that towards it. So that money is in essence irrelevant to the first team 

The point being made by many, is that what we are seeing on the pitch is evidence of a clear lack of investment and financial backing of the manager by Brown. 

Can you explain why you think that Steve Brown hasn't backed the manager?