Vintage St Johnstone

PauloPerth

I think there must be a thread such as this already; I had a quick search but couldn't see one.  If there is, can someone please point me in the right direction and we can bin this one.

On Pie and Bovril there is a thread on football grounds etc with loads of cracking pictures from days gone by. It got me looking back at old videos online from matches at Muirton, and I thought it would be good to have many of them in one thread for everyone to view.

If anyone has old pictures/ videos of their own then it would be great to see them.  Similarly, if any of the older fans have stories or recollections of any of the games featured then please feel free to share them.

Guest ScottMann

Similarly, if any of the older fans have stories or recollections of any of the games featured then please feel free to share them.

Hopefully just sticking to actual football stories.

Great idea for a thread Paulo.

The replay victory over Morton set up a Scottish Cup semi-final with Rangers at Celtic Park. Part-time first division Saints taking on multi-million pound Souness' millionaires. Without our best player at the time, Stevie Maskrey who had been brutally hacked down and injured by Bobby Glennie of Raith Rovers a week or two earlier.