Mondays Big Signings!!

sideshowbob1974

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if the club are going to keep these signings under wraps until tomorrow so that the fans get a lift just before the semi-final?

Which signings Shandon??? Im afraid ive got quite cynical about the whole thing now and have reverted to my usual 'i'll believe when I see it' mode!!

I think that the last thing the fans need before a very rare semi final is anything else to give us a lift so if thats what they are doing they have wasted a great pr op...unlike Saints!!

Which signings Shandon??? Im afraid ive got quite cynical about the whole thing now and have reverted to my usual 'i'll believe when I see it' mode!!

I think that the last thing the fans need before a very rare semi final is anything else to give us a lift so if thats what they are doing they have wasted a great pr op...unlike Saints!!

I think Victor there will be another new face at Saints and due to the timing of the semi it will be announced before Wednesday

Coyle's quoted in the PA today saying that he didn't anticipate any new faces prior to the Hibs game, which may mean that Main's signed, or will sign, a pre-contract agreement and nobody else coming in or we confirm the new signings on Thursday morning after some frantic dealing after full time at the semi final :?

Have to say, OC said just before the window opened he had four targets and was confident of getting three of them so this has been a disappointing window. I was confident he'd get the guys he wanted but I guess we just have to move on and work with the squad we've got.

But he may have signed 1 and got 2 on pre contracts in which case he will have met his target!