Mondays Big Signings!!

sideshowbob1974

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm getting impatient now

The Internet is a terrible thing sometimes. I remember years ago, getting back to Perth from work and reading in the PA that we'd signed some boy Dasovic and he'd play that night in the league game.

Cue the taxi driver saying he'd heard the boy was a dud, long-haired poof and so on, despite not being able to remember (let alone pronounce) the name properly.

Those were the days!

Can I ask what you are getting impatient for??

doubt if there will be anything today. OC and Jim Weir weren't at training today taht was taken by Atholl and TC.

Did notice Charlie Miller is back training with Saints after spending last week with rangers.

I guess Owen and Jim have other priorites to take care off. :wink:

Can I ask what you are getting impatient for??

doubt if there will be anything today. OC and Jim Weir weren't at training today taht was taken by Atholl and TC.

Did notice Charlie Miller is back training with Saints after spending last week with rangers.

I still would rather we made a move for him than for Tosh, but I guess he would be well out of our price range. At least he wouldn't be cup-tied :wink:

I am also getting impatient for some news.

I still would rather we made a move for him than for Tosh, but I guess he would be well out of our price range. At least he wouldn't be cup-tied :wink:

I am also getting impatient for some news.

Me too, Iv spent the last 4 hours refreshing the Main site, and this site waiting for news!!

Bobby Geddes went on to Carnoustie Panmure did he not?

Anyway, the goalkeeping coach who we brought in either the season we went down or the season after was Jim McQueen I belive, and he is still employed on a part-time basis I am sure.

Thats the guy Chopper. Geddes - Mathers sounds the same when you start getting a few grey strands in the head! I knew he left ages ago if Radford was correct.

Never heard of Jim McQueen!