Mondays Big Signings!!

sideshowbob1974

Now that McInnes is on board, Hardie seems to be in good form in central midfield and we've got Sheerin, McLaren and Morais all competing for the wide roles, it would be interesting to see where Tosh would fit into the midfield - and who would drop out. How do folk think Coyle is planning to have us ideally line-up?

i think coyle would play mclaren right and sheerin left with two out of hardie/mcinnes/tosh in the centre. morais will be the super sub to run rings round tiring defenses. 8)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Competition for places amongst quality players is something that has been missing from our midfield in particular for a good while, i'm pretty sure the problem you suggest BH would be one that the OC would more than welcome, it is funny that Wullie has come on to a game playing on the right of mid, just at the same time we signed Morais for playing exactly that role, McInnes and Hardie seem to be first pick central midfielders now.

Mr Main was in Pizza Hut, Perth today having lunch with his family. Does this mean he was:

a) shopping in Perth? :shock:

B) visiting friends/relatives? :?

c) collecting his winnings at the bookies fae yesterday's line? :D

d) signing for St Johnstone FC? 8)

haha he came into my work last night (pacos) with his family never asked if he was signing though.

Now that McInnes is on board, Hardie seems to be in good form in central midfield and we've got Sheerin, McLaren and Morais all competing for the wide roles, it would be interesting to see where Tosh would fit into the midfield - and who would drop out. How do folk think Coyle is planning to have us ideally line-up?

I reckon it Would be Sheerin out left, McInnes in the middle with Hardie and Tosh in the other 2 places, don't know who would play on the right and who in the centre though. As much as McLaren has come on to a game I can't see him dropping Hardie and Tosh would start. Average age of that midfiled would be about 33 I think! :?

Its all academic though is it not fairly certain thta Tosh has agreed terms with QoS and will join them as soon as he has negotiated his way out of his Gretna contract?

Got told form a reliable source,who works at McDairmid Park today that

ALAN MAIN will sign a 3 year deal with Saints on Monday,and he has played his last game for Gretna

Also Steve Tosh will more than likely be introduced with Main on Monday,providing he sorts out problems with money due to him

Watching Main today,i think its obvious that he is coming,he must have waved to the Saints fans about 25 times

Also it was Willie Mclaren who punched Davie Irons today,saw it quite clearly

from behind thw oal ballboying today main clearly shouted at the start of the match "C`MON HE SAINTEES!" and when we scord the furst goal he turned round and said "IF IT STAYS ONE NIL WE ARE ALLRIGHT!" :D

Guest Mikey17
Lazy, lazy journalism.

It's no lazy man, its what they call "inventive"

3 big bowls with balls in them. One pot has the teams, the one with the players and the last for scenarios ie, humping chairmans wife, drugs, fighting, signing targets!!

They got nowt else to do once you've completed mini-putt 50 times :lol:

Guest Mikey17
re Main:- 1min 10 into this clip, pure class!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAo_xJ897Mk

before we get carried away though, just got to remember how long ago this was...

Watched the vid!! Is ACE!!!

That had goal written all over it and Main pi**ed off the scumdee off!! haha

Best save was in Czech Rep vs Holland - Heitnga half volley, how the keeper save it?!?!?! Proper CATS!!

From some of the posts on the Gretna Forum there fans are livid at the way Main embraced the Saints support and only gave them the one wave. They should have offered him a better deal and sooner if they held the opinion that he was the best keeper in the league which he is.

Phew, I was beginning to wonder if they had any actual football supporters... they were all saying in the pub that they'd not mind him going etc etc... I'd be livid!!!