• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before the glorious win on saturday i would have loved 2 see Main sign for us

but now im not 100% sure its the best plan

ok, he is one of the best in the league and can probably bring wee Kev on a bit

BUT isnt there better things we could do with the money?

again OC dosnt seem to have all that much faith in youngsters, with the exception of Wullie (who might i add should play on the left, :lol: )

not sure about Stevie Tosh either. though we have desperatly missed wee sheridan a few games.

g8? What the flip does that mean? Are we signing to get some new g8s for the car park?

It's alright, we are only signing Tony Blair and George Bush when they retire from their proper employment to keep in line with the OC's signing habits!!! Putin's too young unfortunately!

I don't see why folk are necessarily expecting Main to arrive today.

Basically because enough folk on here supposedly 'with contacts' or 'in the know' said so!

Have to say that despite knowing better, ive let them wind me up into believing it, so im also disappointed nothing has happened.

One day I shall learn! :roll:

I don't see why folk are necessarily expecting Main to arrive today. Gretna don't have a decent back-up 'keeper. Any deal for Main is likely to be a pre-contract. He may have been signing it today but we could get another load of denials until the summer.

I think that's true, it does depend on Gretna.

That's why I didn't mind the cheering of Main throughout the game because it upset the Gretna fans and management team and if anything speeds up his departure if he is coming our way.

I think that's true, it does depend on Gretna.

That's why I didn't mind the cheering of Main throughout the game because it upset the Gretna fans and management team and if anything speeds up his departure if he is coming our way.

It was on Teletext last night that Main has signed a pre-contract for next season and that Cuthbert says he will have to fight for the No 1 jersey. Main [sic] sport headline on the ITV local sports news!