Whats the Feeling

Homer Jay

With the biggest game of Saints season just hours away im just interested to see how everyone is feeling?

Personally speaking, im stuck right in between excitement and nervousness. I keep thinking back to our last semi-final at Eater Road and keep thinking "what if" but then again im thinking all this excitement could be for nothing.

Hows everyone else feeling?

God why did you make me a Saints fan???

Excited and Nervous all at once.

Just hope to god they go out and give it the biggest effort they can muster.

If i was OC i would be getting them as fired up to the max and installing "everyone is against us mentality" and point out how every pundit, paper etc all want Hibs v Killie in the final.

Lets show these Hibees what bloody minded determination can do.

C'mon the Blues

I'm not really nervous at all, but I think this is the most excited I've ever been about a Saints game. The semi and final last time round, finishing third and Europe was great, but I was just a wee lad starting to follow football and didn't really understand how big these games were and how they don't come around that often. After the last 5 or so years following us to places like Gayfield, Broadwood, Recreation Park, all the diddy wee places makes this so much more significant to me and I intend to fully enjoy it no matter what the outcome.

We've nothing to lose, go out and give a good account of ourselves on the telly, play the best we can with determination and passion, and get right behind the players the full 90 (or 120!) mins and I'll be happy. Win and I've no idea what I'll do!

COME ON YOU SAINTS!

I'm not nervous I'm excited!

I've been to a few semi-finals but I'm convinced that Tynecastle is perfect for the atmosphere we hope.

If we get beat we have reached the top four of the League Cup as a 1st Division team but if we win we are in a final at Hampden on March 18th - Yeah!

HAVE A GO SAINTS!

..... that's all we ask. :wink:

My next post will occur when when one of the two possibibilities has been resolved.

Good luck Saints! 8)

Last time we played Rangers we beat them 2-0, what was your score with them again? Child!! :roll:

I'm just saying there wont be any nervous hibs fans you were lucky you were playing an awful rangers side if you were good enough to get results like that reguarly then you'd be in the spl instead of the first division.

Felling a bit aprehensive about tonight. If we had been playing any other team in SPL ,even Celtic, I think we could have gone & got something but Hibs pace worries me.

I am off to gt the train in half an hour .So

C`MON SAINTS LETS PUT ON A SHOW FOR US FANS TO BE PROUD OF.