Saints Video Archive

Jamie_Beatson

Please post all your Saints videos in here - be they goals, fan reactions or whatever.

Please refrain from discussion on the videos - do that in separate threads if need be. I want this to be purely for links to videos.

I have dozens of videos from years ago on my computer and will upload when I get a chance.

I believe someone else had several decent videos uploaded to a site somewhere not so long ago but I have no idea what happened to it.

Any chat/discussion in this thread will be deleted - links to videos only please.

Thanks,

Jamie

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had loads on you tube but got into bother from them

I have however some on my photo bucket account such as the goals from the Hamilton game

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/realmadrid2002/?action=view&current=8f60bb6b.flv

If you look through the account there will be other goals and action on there from last season

• 1 month later...

Great video of Muirton Park from 1980...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6711486222139199254

Should bring back some memories and for some give them the best look they'll ever get of Muirton! I'm glad to see the terraces are as big as I remember! There was a photo appeared on P&B a wee while ago and I thought the Town End terracing looked tiny but in the video, it's just as big as I remember!

Also some other Tayside grounds in the links at the side.

Should bring back some memories and for some give them the best look they'll ever get of Muirton! I'm glad to see the terraces are as big as I remember! There was a photo appeared on P&B a wee while ago and I thought the Town End terracing looked tiny but in the video, it's just as big as I remember!

AMAZING!!! That place was like a mini nou camp!

S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L!! Where did that appear from???

Thank goodness it was filmed before they had to put that horrendous fence down the middle of the Enclosure, paid for by Aberdeen of course.

This really does bring back loads of memories, sigh.

My first real sight of the old ground! They don't make the town centre football grounds like that any more, ever since teams started moving outside the centre the crowds have dwindled........

I must say that the tannoy box was much better situated at Muriton :)

Looks smart wish there were more grounds that that, bit weird to think that its now a boring tedious supermarket. Does asda contain any reference to the history of the place obviously nothing brockville morisons but is there a plaque or anything

Looks smart wish there were more grounds that that, bit weird to think that its now a boring tedious supermarket. Does asda contain any reference to the history of the place obviously nothing brockville morisons but is there a plaque or anything

It is the only Asda with blue or something i was once informed. Not sure if that is factual.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it to me... legendary interview... can anyone imagine Barry Ferguson being interviewed and saying "secondary importance"?!?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...