I have 2 source

dan the saint

D4L, you are either very sceptical about these players joining Saints, or are talking it very well! I know it's not the same as Robertson joining United but it must be galling that three good players are signing for a smaller club that finished lower in the league and who you have an element of rivallry with?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D4L, you are either very sceptical about these players joining Saints, or are talking it very well! I know it's not the same as Robertson joining United but it must be galling that three good players are signing for a smaller club that finished lower in the league and who you have an element of rivallry with?

Not really radford,eddie malone imo is a better left back than dixon,and swankie flatters to decieve,if palenik is going too he is a good player.You pay more money and money talks, that is the reason they are leaving.I have no doubt alex rae knows whats going on,he wanted rid of swankie in january but the the player changed his mind on a move to ireland.

Dan,may I call you Dan?

Have you left school yet?

You appear to lack a basic grasp of the English language.

Either that or you dont think before you type.

Have you read the forum rules refering to 'text speak?'

Many of us have real trouble understanding passages

written in this form.

Please could you,in future,try a bit harder to make

you posts easier for all of us to understand.

thanks

So am i right in saying there is no interest in Ryan. I was one of the few who really liked him but i'd be surprised if he was Del's type of player. I think like many wingers he suffered with fans getting on his back .

Those who doubted his quality watch this...

That is a quality goal. Some woefull defending however.

I know that Dixon was unhappy at being dropped and that he believed the reason he was was because of rumours that he was signing for United. In his case, it's probably because he knows he'd only be second choice behind Malone. Swankie is fed up of the boo-boys at Dens and wants to make a fresh start while remaining in the area.