Your most hated player?

541ntees

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny really but some of the players i hated ended up with saints.I hated kevin james as he always scored against saints, and owen coyle was the same. Of the ones that ended up with us , the worst and i never forgave him for it was, ian redford for that bloody equaliser v **** in the scottish cup at muirton. I used to hate cammy fraser at dundee as well and whilst on the subject of dundee neil mcann(t***) and john brown always got my back up.Brining it up to date, james grady , nacho novo and chris burke all get on my fiukn tits

Billy Bremner - wee ned from the Raploch estate - he was the reason Scotland failed to get through the group stages at the '74 World Cup with his slowing down of the game v Zaire and his miss against Brazil.

Not a footballer just a horrible thug!

Billy Bremner - wee ned from the Raploch estate - he was the reason Scotland failed to get through the group stages at the '74 World Cup with his slowing down of the game v Zaire and his miss against Brazil.

Not a footballer just a horrible thug!

great call t, i fiikn hated him for scotland, then that prick hansen a close second!!!

Aiden McGeady. most greedy, selfish player i've ever seen. Ashley cole, god he is awful. Getting rid of him was the best bit of business Arsenal have done in my life time. Peter Crouch takes the biscuit. Just seeing his face makes me angry, unfortunately he seems to score every time he plays even though he is bloody crap at football. Also the obvious ones, James grady, nacho novo etc. Never liked Kenny Deuchar but he won me over in his time at Saints. Dont like John Terry or Jamie Carragher as they get away with murder on the pitch. To be honest, the list is endless