Your most hated player?

541ntees

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest c**t of them all....Andy Millen.

I know where you're coming from , I despised him when he was at Greenock , particularly when he swung on the bar at LS to celebrate a goal in a Morton victory.

On the other hand , he had a terrific season for us in 2005/6 although he was 40 by then. His sneakiness and underhand tricks are unsurpassed.

Past it now though , as most of you witnessed ! :-)

Ashley Cole, money grabbing little tosser- no loyalty, everything thats wrong with modern footballers. Lucas Neill for the same reason.

Cashley is a good shout, actually.

Horrible creature.

Quote(ish)

"I was horrified and upset when they (Gooners), only offered me £55k a week, i was in tears"

Billy Bremner - wee ned from the Raploch estate - he was the reason Scotland failed to get through the group stages at the '74 World Cup with his slowing down of the game v Zaire and his miss against Brazil.

Not a footballer just a horrible thug!

I LIVE NEAR THE RAPLOCH TINKYYY

Benni McCarthy: 'Robbie Savage is the worst player iv ever seen in my life. He has no skill at all.' Couldn't have put it better myself, plus he has a massive portrait of himself in his living room- What a d***!

And he has the Armani logo tattooed on his arm. I'd like to put him in a big barrel full of drunk cobras and roll it down a steep hill onto some jaggy rocks.

• 6 months later...