New Songs....

PsJfC

one song i sung platini at mcd at half time was " we can see you sneaking out, we can see you sneaking out" :)

what about the eifel 65, im blue da ba de, but sung as "im blue, if i were dee i would die, if i were dundee i would die, if i were dee i would die"

" for our promotion season chumbawubas " I get knocked down i get up again, u aint never gonna keep me down"

colin samuels could just be "colin samuel" sung to the tune of the prihanas - tom hark

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a quality saints/pack/fcf song that uses this tune.

ask SLF. he kens the crack

brill song mate but its no a new ane.

what you need is a few folk gettin legolass together and thats how you get a new song.just make sure theres someone no too blootered to forget it then youll be on your way.sometimes its better to compose a song going to away games.i find getting steaming on the choo choo with like minded individuals helps stimulate the song making process.what have you got to lose?go on get blotto and see what you come up with.and if its sweet caroline then your defo on drugs ,thats no use .have a braw time getting steaming and making up tunes.hopethis helps.

brill song mate but its no a new ane.

what you need is a few folk gettin legolass together and thats how you get a new song.just make sure theres someone no too blootered to forget it then youll be on your way.sometimes its better to compose a song going to away games.i find getting steaming on the choo choo with like minded individuals helps stimulate the song making process.what have you got to lose?go on get blotto and see what you come up with.and if its sweet caroline then your defo on drugs ,thats no use .have a braw time getting steaming and making up tunes.hopethis helps.

we'll make music soon roy mate

A St Johnstone FC Anthem

(with due credit to Heart of Midlothian FC - Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts....)

From Hamilton to Hamburg,

Montrose to Monaco,

We'll follow St johnstone wherever they go.

We are the pride of the Fair City,

And you'll all know our name,

It's St Johnstone FC.

S... A... I...

N.... T.... S....

If you don't know us,

We are the best.

The Saints are the pride,

Of the whole of Tayside,

The finest team on the Tay....

S...A...I

N...T...S

etc etc

have to say i love the idea of the S-A-I-N-T-S song eventhough its a hearts rip off. defo worth a bash.

Like the idea of jody song too to the tune of Sugarhill Gang "Apache Jump On It"

listen from 21 seconds into the song.....

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&q=apache%20jump%20on%20it&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=apache%20jump%20on%20it&hl=en&emb=0

du du du dooo.. Jody, jody, jody Feckin morris, du du du doo

for dundee fans to the tune of I love to boogie by t rex

you shag your sister, you shag your sister, you shag your sister, you shag your sister, you shag your sister... on a saturday night.

is the second verse -

you hump yer granny,you hump yer granny,you hump yer granny ,you hump yer granny ,you hump yer granny... on a sunday night

is the second verse -

you hump yer granny,you hump yer granny,you hump yer granny ,you hump yer granny ,you hump yer granny... on a sunday night

I was thinking

she shagged yer brother, she shagged yer brother, she shagged yer brother, she shagged yer brother, she shagged yer brother... the very next night.

Jaaaackson-son-son he's better than McMemanim,

Jackson-son-son he our man that puts it in,

To the left, to the right,

to the young boys feet tonight,

he is pure irish class,

and he shits on dens parks grass.....:laugh:

This song, but re-worded :mrgreen: