Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Hey everyone's right there was a great atmosphere. Think the singers need to spread themself about the East stand to get everyone going! C'mon the Saints, can't wait until Saturday!

that was the problem, they were all over the place!

little pockets here and there trying to get different songs going all at the same time.

need to get some "reserved for the choir" stickers put on seats in future......!! :)

I was blootered mate, just remember her asking if I was Noose then pointing upto you at the back. I had some of the 208 ladies infront of me who kept telling me stop using the C word, I think your missus was standing with all them.

You seem to have forgotten the swallow dive on top of Bev. Quality landing Noose:) You must have missed the ball by at least 5 yards :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You seem to have forgotten the swallow dive on top of Bev. Quality landing Noose:) You must have missed the ball by at least 5 yards :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now that WAS funny! He somehow managed to do a 180 degree turn in mid air and land with his head on the seat in front, his body in our row and his feet back in his own row whilst staring up into space! Quality!:laugh::laugh:

well at least a bear is a real life creature, what is super saint suppose to be?

Super Saint is a cartoon character, based on the superhero from the old Steve Bright comic strips that used to appear in the match programme. Is Sammy the Tammy a bear? Surely his name suggests that he's a "tammy", whatever that is.

I'm not sure that page makes it any clearer to be honest!

I think Super Saint's a terrific mascot - easily one of the best, most imaginative costumes I've seen. Far better than choosing some dull old generic animal costume like most clubs do. That said, I always quite liked the idea of us having a two-headed eagle that could argue with itself and attempt to run in two different directions.

Our we adopt Sign Dave's monopoly board as the next mascot, just as ridiculous as Ormond the Wonder wahtever it is.

omg do you not know who ormOnd the wonder dog is? he was super saints side kick in the cartoons.

I know where super saint somes from but wanted to know if hes suppose to be human or a derranged hyppo. :laugh: