Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Tuning in on line from Auckland for the big game and will be wearing my Saints scarf with pride.

This has to be OUR season to get back to the SPL surely, back where we belong.

Good luck to the team and all the supporters.

I am so jealous and would love to be there in the blue & white army choir!

GO THE MIGHTY PERTH SAINTS.

Keep an eye on here folks. Hopefully have some highlights up soon & we'll see Liam's goal in all it's glory. Think we've got 2 contenders for goal of the season now. Can have Liam's effort alongside Sheerin's great piece of skill against the coags.

http://www.dafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...364650,00.html

Well that was ****ing great. 1664 Saintees in attendance although I swear it was more.Well done Saints fans , great atmosphere great support, great result.

We're top, we're top,

we're top of the league don,t you know:laugh:

Yeah seemed like a lot more. I was to the right of the goal midway up and couldnt see many spare seats from where I was. I never paid for my 5 year old so perhaps the official attendance was for paying 'guests' only!

What a goal from Liam, shame some people went onto the track as the club will probably get fined for it like the Caley game couple of years back!

Still what a day, I wont be able to speak tmw....

Well that was ****ing great. 1664 Saintees in attendance although I swear it was more.Well done Saints fans , great atmosphere great support, great result.

We're top, we're top,

we're top of the league don,t you know:laugh:

Think they underestimated the numbers........by the way ghostie if that was your missus in the "pink beanie" - its time you bought her a hat to keep her ears warm !!

Third row in The norrie McCarthy stand and right behind Liams goal, I was off the seat in the air before I got dragged back down. Still picking the daggers out of my back!

cracking goals and a great looking Saints support. In the majority of grounds in the country that would have filled out the visiting end completely. Well Done!!!

:mrgreen:Hats off to ginger !!!

What a game that was , hope there's more like that this season.

Liam Craig's magic was all that was in it to be honest. But it's great to see. Plus to see how much it means to the players is brilliant, his celebration said it all :mrgreen:

big thanks to ginger what a day an what an atmosphere i think the crowd gave saints that extra man an 2 moments of genius!

i agree it would be great to have a lot more of these days out but we have to be honest if we made it more often then less folk would turn up and it would make it less special.

i think one more(home game) would be perfect some time next year. gingers efforts were great but there's no doubt our winning streak and chance of going top helped a lot.

Ginge

Thanks for organising an absolutely fantastic day. You must be really chuffed with how it worked out. Cannot believe that there was only 1700 Saints fans as the stand was certainly about two thirds full if not more.

Liam's goal at the Saints end plus us going top of the league all helped make it a great day and hats off to the Saints fans too who were superb and were really trying to lift the team just when Liam's goal flew in to the top corner. Ya beauty.......!

Its at times like this living in Dunfermline is not quite so bad. My boys are looking forward to school on Monday!