Random Thoughts

soulfulsaint

Most threads on We are Perth are united by a theme. But sometimes you have a random thought that desrves to be said and has nowhere esle to go.

For example, I saw Kevin R have a nightmare of game at Thistle, when he was suffering from viral menengitis but still prefer him to Ian Maxwell.

Any other random thoughts out there?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i adore the saints, and all its fans :)

nacho novo, jan venegoor and james grady should all burn. :evil:

andy jackson should play for scotland, and im terrified that he will never find form again. :(

euan mclean worrys me, but i think he will shine through :)

there is no need for these emotions : :arrow::idea:

there is two sad face emotions (:() and three of these ones (:|)

A few random thoughts I have about saints just now.

Theres no real place for Kevin James barring injuries or suspensions right now. Rusty is an utter rock and Caff while not as strong or physical also appears to be on top form.

Jacko just isn'ay getting a chance. Milne has been on fire, Holmer provides something different and Peaso is getting back into his stride again. Selling Weatherston was a broodingly nice piece of business.

Those posters they were giving out at the partick game were blatantly photoshopped to have the players holding the red cards. The squad photo still has Weatherston and has nay sign of McKoy or Morgan.

Millar is like a V8 engine that can do keepie ups.

The first Saints goal I witnessed was scored by Peter Noren. Does he realise the impact he had in his brief Scottish football career?

Did Peter Noren actually score for Saints? Maybe I am getting him mixed up with Peter Fyhr. His performance at Brockville was the single worst performance by any football player at any level I have ever witnessed.

I have never liked travelling to east end park, ever since the arabs beat us there - it still does not sit well with me. It is the only stadium in Scotland where before a game I think, 'please please dont be an off day' i continually get a bad feeling everytime I visit for the afternoon.

When Saints got relegated in 95 (or was it 94) despite beating Motherwell away through a John Inglis beauty, towards the end of the game there was a rumour that went around the stand that Hibs (I think) had scored (which would have kept us up). It turned out to be utter crap - curses on whoever started that rumour (were they trying to be funny or what?). I have never been more disappointed as a Saints fan (except for the two semi defeats against Rangers, losing to Celtic in the semi last year, losing to Hibs at Tynecastle and countless other occasions ;-)

Ron McKinven the Saints captain in the 60s playedthe British Olympic Team and designed the interiors of Buster Brown's in Edinburgh.

Liam Craig should cultivate the left-back spot, make it his own and use to forge a great career in football. He should not make the mistake of beleiving its a lesser role than left-midfield

I have never liked travelling to east end park, ever since the arabs beat us there - it still does not sit well with me. It is the only stadium in Scotland where before a game I think, 'please please dont be an off day' i continually get a bad feeling everytime I visit for the afternoon.

I saw Harry Curran and his old man as we sat on the supporters bus after that game. There were tears.

Having said that the steak bridies are Roy Barry are they not?

Ron McKinven the Saints captain in the 60s playedthe British Olympic Team and designed the interiors of Buster Brown's in Edinburgh.

Liam Craig should cultivate the left-back spot, make it his own and use to forge a great career in football. He should not make the mistake of beleiving its a lesser role than left-midfield

You have spelt believing wrong.

Journalism eh?!:wink: