Best Nicknames for a work colleague's

pezza70

I work for an organisation with over 1100 people and there are a couple of great nick names

We have a bloke who's surname is Sigsworth and he is known as what's a packet of sigsworth

Hardy - known as Cracker or always cracking a hardy

Wassey - known as wassey a mad rooter or what do u mean wassey?

Peter - known as Peter the phantom puller or pete the painter from picnic point.

Cartwright - known as Big Hoss or Cartwright cant fart right

There are quite a few "empty heads" and 'No I as in no F..king idea"

The best one I reckon is a young female who went from a P.A. to a project manager and a 30 k pay rise, she is commonly known as "swallow the evidence" or the "town hall mattress" you just need to be wearing a suit to lay down.

There was a bloke here last year known as the screamer, who every lunchtime went to the toilets to relieve himself and didnt hold back at the end, he got the sack, but he was known council wide as the screamer, le freak, that bloke who wanks at work. :roll:

There is a bloke the girls all at work call him scott, I was calling him scott also until he told me his name was barry.

scott no mates

scott no hair

scott no tooth brush

scott no chance?

scott bad breath

poor bloke, I wonder what they say about me?

other then being John Holmes stunt double, they can say what they like :lol:

Worked with a guy years ago know as Bogbrush (skiny as a pole with spikey hair) and from this very site there is 'Nipples' (dieing to hear his excuse).

It's actually a crap story TS - one of my mates at Uni got pissed and started calling people random names and unfortunately mine stuck!

• 2 weeks later...

"The Edge" his initials are EJ and that some how evolved in to edge then we stuck THE at the front.

when you call him on an internal call it actually comes up as 'the edge' even the owner of the company calls him 'the edge'

we used to have a lass that was the same height as yoda, so she was called (not to her face) Yoda.

we have a 'Nippy' because sometimes she can be a nippy b'stard.

Our Divisional Manager was called Danger Mouse for a day until he emailed that anyone calling him that would get it.