#29 - 28/02/09 - Dundee (h)

MUZZ

Dundee going bust? Yes it would be funny for a while and they probably deserve it based on the way they have been run but Saints fans wouldn't really want that?

The saints-dundee game is the highlight of the 1st division calendar and the rivalry is what makes the sport so good. I love being able to wind up my dundee supporting mates after we beat them. I actually would prefer we were both in the SPL, so we get to play dundee and dundee utd. These are big games that the fans turn out for.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee going bust? Yes it would be funny for a while and they probably deserve it based on the way they have been run but Saints fans wouldn't really want that?

The saints-dundee game is the highlight of the 1st division calendar and the rivalry is what makes the sport so good. .

Doubt we'll be in the First much longer - they will.

I've already dusted own my old Vera Lynn record - "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day."

Let's imagine there was a club that was consistently immoral:

1. Was once owned by criminals.

2. Had a history of failing to meet its finanical and fiduciary obligations.

3. Had a record of failing to pay small local suppliers.

4. Has previously traded whilst insolvent.

5. Forced its customers to beg in the street with buckets.

6. Consorted with the legal representatives of war criminals.

7. Is in legal dispute with its former manager.

I wouldn't shed any tears if they disappeared tomorrow but then I guess I support a club that has no skeletons in its closet.

Now that's off my chest I'm going to the toliets in That Bar with a mysterious white powder.

Dundee Scotland's Shame..

Need we say more !!!

Let's imagine there was a club that was consistently immoral:

1. Was once owned by criminals.

2. Had a history of failing to meet its finanical and fiduciary obligations.

3. Had a record of failing to pay small local suppliers.

4. Has previously traded whilst insolvent.

5. Forced its customers to beg in the street with buckets.

6. Consorted with the legal representatives of war criminals.

7. Is in legal dispute with its former manager.

I wouldn't shed any tears if they disappeared tomorrow but then I guess I support a club that has no skeletons in its closet.

Now that's off my chest I'm going to the toliets in That Bar with a mysterious white powder.

Dundee Scotland's Shame..

No skeletons in your closet, No major trophys in your cabinet:)

Of course it doesn't give you the same feeling as a Dundee derby but it is a derby and Dundonians hate Perth, ask yer dad.

You lot think you are above thinking Saints is a derby or that you hate Saints/Perth, you really do still think you are a big club and it demeaning to your "big club" to hate or think Saints are rivals. Yes you are bigger than us, but you are not big anymore.

United are no doubt now a bigger club than Dundee, easily.

Yes we are a big club, bigger than you ha, Saints are not our rivals. I do not hate Saints.

United a bigger club than Dundee?? You've definitely got some of that white powder from soulfuldundeehater.

Yes we are a big club, bigger than you ha, Saints are not our rivals. I do not hate Saints.

United a bigger club than Dundee?? You've definitely got some of that white powder from soulfuldundeehater.

This season we are your rivals. The four biggest crowds of the season will most likely be the four games between us... Now admit it before I get anymore upset than I already am you 'orrible coag:laugh:

ADMIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

This season we are your rivals. The four biggest crowds of the season will most likely be the four games between us... Now admit it before I get anymore upset than I already am you 'orrible coag:laugh:

ADMIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE