#29 - 28/02/09 - Dundee (h)

MUZZ

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think he is 100% fit and with the pitch likely to be murderous, think we will see Hardie on the bench.

Would be worried about going with Moon from the start, seemingly from nowhere. Same with Hardie but reckon would get a better hour or so out of him than Moon. I had assumed Moon had been injured recently. I think Morris is going to be a big, big miss and those that have questioned his abilities might find out how valuable he is tomorrow.

Would be worried about going with Moon from the start, seemingly from nowhere. Same with Hardie but reckon would get a better hour or so out of him than Moon. I had assumed Moon had been injured recently. I think Morris is going to be a big, big miss and those that have questioned his abilities might find out how valuable he is tomorrow.

Moon will start, I'm almost 100% sure, it's his kind of game and without Morris we need a composed CM.

Main, Irvine, Byrne, Gartland, Rutkiewicz, Craig, Swankie, Millar, Moon, Savo, Homer.

Del always said the squad would win the league not individuals. Its a loss but we will cope. If we play to our abilities, we will win.

Spoke to Moony's cousin today, he reckons the mid should be (left to right)

Sheerin/Swankie --- Craig --- Mooner --- Millar

He reckons that Craig will be more than big enough for the Dundee mid, and that Mooner's energy and fight more than make up for his lack of stature, whilst Sheerin brings experience to the mid and Millar, well, he's Millar.

I completely agree.

time for him to prove it then. last chance saloon for him.
Thinking the same Muzz but I am sure he will. Del will know all about his hot/cold type performances. Thought he would of played at dens. Sure he was told at 1pm that day he wasnt playing so it was maybe in dels mind to play him until last minute

If swankie is MOM. Saints will win.

The players have taken us this far, they have ground out results, they have beaten teams fair and square, they have humped teams, now is the time for the team to start killing teams off starting with the scum. Beat them they are finished, move on beat the Pars, beat them move onto to Plastic Whistle. Three games three wins match them point for point in other games. Go to Dens in April either as champions or champions in waiting. Too many years in this league, too many times finishing second. This is our season, this is our time, time to start wrapping up the title.

M'on the Blues, M'on the Saints, M'on OUR TEAM, we're behind you all, all the way.