New Sponsor???

sideshowbob1974

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Murray's Bakers dream lives on! In all it's greasy glory.

Now that would be good, and part of the deal would be for them to do the pies at McD as well and those pineapple cakes with the cream in them.

A Murray's pie and SPL football at McD, now thats is one of lifes good combinations.

Damn that the worst thnig about being an expat, I am bloody hungry just thinking about this and cant do a thing about it.

Now that would be good, and part of the deal would be for them to do the pies at McD as well and those pineapple cakes with the cream in them.

A Murray's pie and SPL football at McD, now thats is one of lifes good combinations.

Damn that the worst thnig about being an expat, I am bloody hungry just thinking about this and cant do a thing about it.

Hang on a minute and I'll give my mate Fred goodwin a bell, he'll get some especially flown in for you, coz thats the kinda guy he is.

Interesting idea, but what is the benefit of this to WAP and us? Surely the forum wouldn't gain a great deal of new members from it.

Spoke out before thinking, my intitial thought was if we could get 2000 fans giving £50 then thats a hundred grand. Looking back probably a bit ambitious. Would be cool though having We Are Perth on our strips

Interesting idea, but what is the benefit of this to WAP and us? Surely the forum wouldn't gain a great deal of new members from it.

Could always ask the members to chip in and the money raised would go to the Club, whilst we could choose (through a vote) a charity for their name to appear on the strips letting them benefit from the exposure.

Could always ask the members to chip in and the money raised would go to the Club, whilst we could choose (through a vote) a charity for their name to appear on the strips letting them benefit from the exposure.

Baa Humbug to that! I'm not giving £50 to have a charity name on the front. I'd happily pay £50 to have "We Are Perth" though. Is that wrong of me? :confused:

Baa Humbug to that! I'm not giving £50 to have a charity name on the front. I'd happily pay £50 to have "We Are Perth" though. Is that wrong of me? :confused:

Not wrong at all, charity shmarity!

Unless of course it was

http://www.missingpunters.com/leftbacks

WAP would look cool on the strips but imagine how you'd feel if we had a shocker of a season and went straight back down - 50 sheets on top of the season ticket would be a total sickener .

Not wrong at all, charity shmarity!

Unless of course it was

http://www.missingpunters.com/leftbacks

WAP would look cool on the strips but imagine how you'd feel if we had a shocker of a season and went straight back down - 50 sheets on top of the season ticket would be a total sickener .

Can't believe I just clicked that link - or that I'm admitting it! :roll: