#02 - 15/08/09 - Saints 2-2 Motherwell - SPL

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS 101, can you not give this constant arguing a wee break man. And before you say it, I know it's a forum and it is all about peoples opinions and you are as entitled as the next guy to make yours but come on, ease off a bit. I also realise that if someone is disrespectful of your views that it is difficult not to respond (oh yes I get like that sometimes too) but be a bigger man occasionally and just ignore it. We are all in this together (or should be anyway) and it just gets a bit tedious sometimes. I am not saying for one minute that you should always be like this but lets try and cut each other a wee bit of slack..

No.

Over the last week, I have read approximately one post per day which serves no purpose other than to have a go at me; not my opinions, not debate just having a go at me. I only know two forumers and have met around 10 others. I do not believe that those who slate me, even know me.

If Kevin, Mainstand, Lang Toon, Saintkev, Saint Mark Perth etc are allowed to come on here and make snide remarks or call me names, I think I have every right to answer them back.

For what it's worth, I would suggest that calling someone a bellend or warped is poor show and a clear indication that we are not all in this together.

Feel free to correct me.

No.

Over the last week, I have read approximately one post per day which serves no purpose other than to have a go at me; not my opinions, not debate just having a go at me. I only know two forumers and have met around 10 others. I do not believe that those who slate me, even know me.

If Kevin, Mainstand, Lang Toon, Saintkev, Saint Mark Perth etc are allowed to come on here and make snide remarks or call me names, I think I have every right to answer them back.

For what it's worth, I would suggest that calling someone a bellend or warped is poor show and a clear indication that we are not all in this together.

Feel free to correct me.

maybe its because you make me laugh,and i dinnae even know you.

try this easy puzzle .shoulder chip on your

No.

Feel free to correct me.

steady 101 you will have people on here feeling sorry for you with posts like that :wink::laugh:

Edited by bobby kemp

OK I'LL GIVE YOU the SATISFACTION OF BITING!

No.

Feel free to correct me.

Now 101 can you go back and read your posts in this thread. There was a lot of positivity on here following the weekend, you then came on questioned the 3800 fans that were there on saturday as to whether they were "true fans"?

You then made the following statement with regards to these so called "glory hunters"

They are generally vulgar, noisy and rude (the old codger in front of me has to "fight" for his seat every time there's a big game. They make the most stupid of stupid comments. They laugh for no apparent reason and patronise every player they don't recognise.

You then came on last night and gave your views on the match which you had finally come round to watching. Much of which many of us could have written for you in that you didn't think Davidson played as well as folk are saying.

In response to a couple of your questions yes Irvine was out warming up but what makes you think he wasn't from watching a tv run of the match is beyond me. Yes all players were at the same end of the ground (I think it's SPL requirements) and yes the astro turf is still at the side of the pitch on the mainstand side.

As for calling you names thought you would be use to that if you are a tory! :-)

No.

Over the last week, I have read approximately one post per day which serves no purpose other than to have a go at me;

Feel free to correct me.

I think it has been going on for more than the last week:wink:.I dont know you but i have in the past left posts using your name in jest.I know by most of your comments that you seem a level headed guy:oops:who loves the club:cool:.I respect your opinion and if it was nt for you and a few others i wont mention(ghostie/SLF(os)/lark/noose/le muzz)the site would be boring.I ve lost count of the times i ve pissed myself laughing at the stuff you ve posted.So get yer heed up lets look forward to the rest of the season.The one thing i have to know is- are you and Kevin Moon lovers?:)

101, you sound like a right soppy ****er writing that bollocks. It's a forum FFS, so **** if certain people dig you out. You love the attention anyway, that is clear.

Your missing the point, soldier. If folk are allowed to call me names I expect to be allowed to respond without having Ghost telling me to let it go. I don't "love the attention". I just tell things as I see them to the detriment of my popularity.

Also, folk aren't disagreeing with me, they are being disparaging towards me.

Dr Jones, your posts are clearly tongue in cheek hence don't get a cheeky response.

This forum lacks any sense of humour and I find many people, sometimes yourself, unbearably serious and selfrighteous. The whole place needs to lighten up and stop treating the forum as a platform to try and out do one another on the intelligence or super supporter stakes. Far too many pompous fools for my liking.

Your missing the point, soldier. If folk are allowed to call me names I expect to be allowed to respond without having Ghost telling me to let it go. I don't "love the attention". I just tell things as I see them to the detriment of my popularity.

Very valid points

This forum lacks any sense of humour and I find many people, sometimes yourself, unbearably serious and selfrighteous. The whole place needs to lighten up and stop treating the forum as a platform to try and out do one another on the intelligence or super supporter stakes. Far too many pompous fools for my liking.

Part of the problem Noose is that it's not always obvious if someone is joking or being serious. That's why the smilies exist but not everyone uses them. It's only once you are an experienced poster that you get a feel for who is taking the piss. Most of us have been guilty at one time or another and depending on what mood we are of having a personal pop at someone.

I do think 101, who I have defended in the past for being pilloried, brings much of the abuse on himself. I do sense there is quite a bit of mischief making in his posts and unless he starts using smilies to show he is being tongue in cheek this is likely to continue.

Dr Jones, your posts are clearly tongue in cheek hence don't get a cheeky response.

I didnae tell you to let go.. I asked you...I just think that sometimes it takes a bigger man to ignore the insults..

You go knock yersel oot..:laugh:

I do sense there is quite a bit of mischief making in his posts and unless he starts using smilies to show he is being tongue in cheek this is likely to continue.

I used to agree with a lot of what 101 said but now I think he just posts for effect.

My posts are not for effect. I believe what I write. Except the bit about ticket's being reduced to £5-00