Where is Liam?

patsy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard from a few folk now that liam has been dropped after falling out with del dont want to criticise del but why let a fall out change things. liam is a million times better than chris millar so why play a poorer team because of personal feelings. poor show del

Chris Millar plays on the right and Liam Craig on the left? He's obviously done something pretty bad, and probably deserves his punishment. Maybe I'm wrong.

Oh... what has Millar done wrong ?

Chris Millar plays on the right and Liam Craig on the left? He's obviously done something pretty bad, and probably deserves his punishment. Maybe I'm wrong.

Oh... what has Millar done wrong ?

in his last 2 games all be it in a return from injury not played to a standard that he is capable of

I don`t think there is any reason that Liam is missing from the team other than Del prefers Millar. I am sure over the course of the season Liam will have a big part to play and all this shit about falling out with Del etc will be forgotten.

Has Del fallen out with Sheerin, Swankie etc or is he just picking the team that he thinks will do the best on the field.

Has Del fallen out with Sheerin, Swankie etc or is he just picking the team that he thinks will do the best on the field.

Exactly, whatever happened to the manager picking the team he thought was best for an occasion? Why must there be a conspiracy theory behind every decision?

Exactly, whatever happened to the manager picking the team he thought was best for an occasion? Why must there be a conspiracy theory behind every decision?

Agreed,we will need all the players over the course of the season, lets let the manager pick the team he thinks is best, sit back and enjoy it. Too many fans getting all upset about players missing out, but surley that's what we have a large squad for.

i don`t think there is any reason that liam is missing from the team other than del prefers millar. I am sure over the course of the season liam will have a big part to play and all this shit about falling out with del etc will be forgotten.

Has del fallen out with sheerin, swankie etc or is he just picking the team that he thinks will do the best on the field.

for the last time millar is right and liam is left.

..you are thought more of if you run round like a headless chicken

Interesting viewpoint. Anymore tired, overdone cliches which don't really have any substance which you would like to bring to the table.

Perhaps you'd like Morais to swing it into the top corner from 30 yards as you put it 'like a headless chicken'.

You have to remember del can only really pick 5 subs cause of the under 21 rule. Out of these 5 subs, 1 has to be a keeper, 1 has to be a defender which leaves him 3 choices out of all our midfielders and strikers so some players are going to miss out- he can't pick everyone!

Yeah. So if morais is right why is he in left when theres a perfectly good liam craig for that?

He can play in both positions. He could also quite feasibly play off a striker or even as a striker. This versatility was part of the reason he was signed.

Craig would be in my team but we have a number of options this season which can only be positive going forward.