Massive Blue and White army away day 2 , Falkirk 13/03/2010

Ginger Bakers rebel army

I've not bought my ticket yet, mainly because of the money required for xmas. I plan to buy it next week after I've been paid again. I'd imagine many will be of the same mind set at this time of year. I'm fairly sure we'll end up with as many or more as we got against Dunfermline. Especially if we play well at home against Hibs.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to a couple of guys in Christies last night that have not been to an away game for 2 yrs but are going to Falkirk.

I am using my spare ticket to take a mate who rarely goes to away games but is looking forward to this one.

I think the 942 will go before next Thursday and we should see the away end at Falkirk full on the day.

I thought we would have shifted all the first batch by now but times are hard and Falkirk at New Year is not a traditional derby day game for us. Personally I can't wait if everyone goes with the same attitude as we did to EEP it will be fantastic. The players know we are doing this and everyone of them wants to be in the starting 11 . Hopefully the carrot of playing on 2nd January will be an additional incentive to giving fab performances against the well and the hibees.

We need to keep promoting this as much as we can. Gordon bannerman was in touch yesterday he will plug this again in the PA on the Thursday before New Year. He has asked me to get an away day update in to him by next Tuesday.Contributions towards the article would be appreciated.

mayb if gordon bannerman could include that the tickets are for admission only and you can sit anywhere in away stand as non forumers will probably not be aware of this

Less than a week to go.. Hope everyone is bring someone extra with them. We are 4 instaed of two.. After the great singsong we had yeasterday at Fir Park, I am looking forwards to more of the same and louder, much, much louder.. Saints fans , DO YOUR STUFF and lets get absolutely everybody down to the Westfield Stadium and cheer the boys on to a victory that might even take us into the top 6..Lets make this huge.. What's the situation buses wise.Where from , how many, any seats left and how much...

COME ON YOU SAINTS FANS

Less than a week to go.. Hope everyone is bring someone extra with them. We are 4 instaed of two.. After the great singsong we had yeasterday at Fir Park, I am looking forwards to more of the same and louder, much, much louder.. Saints fans , DO YOUR STUFF and lets get absolutely everybody down to the Westfield Stadium and cheer the boys on to a victory that might even take us into the top 6..Lets make this huge.. What's the situation buses wise.Where from , how many, any seats left and how much...

COME ON YOU SAINTS FANS

not many seats left on the 2nd dunkeld road bus:):) think i'll be getting a lift there tho, bringing 2 extra fans so done my bit, cmon u saints, lets fill the away stand:)

COME ON YOU SAINTS FANS

Ghostie ,do you know if the Dunkeld Road club sticking at 2 buses or are they going for 3?

So where is the choir sitting?

We had 3 main areas of choir at EEP and it was brilliant when everyone joined in. It will be difficult to arrange a particular area as I think it will be going off all over the stand but if people want to nominate an area then go for it.

I generally like to be up the back about the middle as the view is great and it is good for kicking off the singing. We have buses going from several different locations some of which will want to try and stick together especially when the singing is a continuation from the pre match pub singing. The Edinburgh saintess will no doubt stick together in a group as will the saintees on the train from Perth.

Brilliant ,a bus from Crieff , I remember the saints club in Crieff , used to play there with the band , is it still there ?I had a feeling it went some time ago.

Afraid not, that shut many moons ago, fairly certain that the building it was in is now flats